Two pin flush mount recepticle

Dern

I'm looking to replace my solar plug/receptacle that's located on the roof of my camper. It's pretty tired. Corroded etc. I've looked on the internet but have come up empty. Anybody have a source for one of those things. If it comes down to it I will call Terry at FWC.

Thanks, Darren

I'm looking to replace my solar plug/receptacle that's located on the roof of my camper. It's pretty tired. Corroded etc. I've looked on the internet but have come up empty. Anybody have a source for one of those things. If it comes down to it I will call Terry at FWC.

Thanks, Darren

Try this link : http://www.solarseller.com/

Then scroll down the home page to the link for page 73. I think what you are looking for is at the bottom of page 73.

Cool. That's what I was looking for. The only bummer to that particular one is that it only has 10 inch leads. I spoke with FWC this AM and they have them in stock for $5 bucks or so. In a perfect world, I's like to get one that is 10ga and has a good 20' leads. The less wire spliced together the better.

Thanks again,
Darren

For the average user that wouldn't be too marketable, its pretty typical to have connections at end point items. The key is use GOOD ones.

Back
Top Bottom