Update On Events In Death Valley

On many of our trips to Nevada and Death Valley we enjoy watching the jets out training. It is exciting and fun when they make a low level run several hundred feet over head. They have even acknowledged Mrs. Ted's wave with a wing wave back.

Not much info on what may have happened to the gentleman in DVNP. I hope he was doing what he enjoyed.

Ted said:
On many of our trips to Nevada and Death Valley we enjoy watching the jets out training. It is exciting and fun when they make a low level run several hundred feet over head. They have even acknowledged Mrs. Ted's wave with a wing wave back.

Not much info on what may have happened to the gentleman in DVNP. I hope he was doing what he enjoyed.
I do not wish to diminish the seriousness or sadness of this thread but to build on Mrs.Ted''s experience, we were camped on the east side many years ago and Mrs. Link trundled off into the bushes to relieve herself. Seconds later, in the full squat position she was startled by the roaring engines of a super low flying fighter jet and received a wing wave. She swears that she could see the pilot looking in her direction as he passed.

Ted said:

Friend was sunbathing nude in a campsite in Saline Valley. A jet was flying low and slow. She met the pilot later that evening in one of the hot pools because he shied away when she told her story.

Back
Top Bottom