Used Camper Alert Thread

ski3pin said:
For 8 years I've enjoyed my coffee break by perusing craigslist for used pop up campers for sale. It's time to pass on this addiction to another person. I am retiring from this endeavor and will no longer post here. Over the years I've received many thank yous. Those thank yous were greatly appreciated. I hope many of those I helped are enjoying wonderful camper adventures. On the other side, I received a couple of nastygrams from people who didn't appreciate a camper they were after being publicized to a wider audience. One accused me of driving up the prices of used pop ups.

The thank yous far, far exceeded the few negatives.

Grab the reins, opportunity is yours.
ski3pin,8 years,that's incredible,thanks for all your efforts! without the bitter how can we truly appreciate the sweet? solinski

HaydenDagley said:
Anyone know anything about this camper? Maybe not this particular one, but the year/model in general?

-Hayden

I have seen this one in person, the owner is really cool and down to earth. It needs a lot of work but I have seen worse. The previous owner replaced all of the wood for the bottom but did't brace it when removing the old structure. It needs to be resealed and the whole bottom needs to be redone. I passed on it because it wouldn't fit my truck without a decent amount of work. Feel free to PM me for any specifics..

Gibby56 said:
I have seen this one in person, the owner is really cool and down to earth. It needs a lot of work but I have seen worse. The previous owner replaced all of the wood for the bottom but did't brace it when removing the old structure. It needs to be resealed and the whole bottom needs to be redone. I passed on it because it wouldn't fit my truck without a decent amount of work. Feel free to PM me for any specifics..
Awesome, cheers for the info! Im not sure if I want that much of a project at the moment. Taking my girlfriend on her first big trip next month, wouldn't have the time to fix it up before then.

2007 4 Wheel Camper pop up
Hawk Model
Fits full size short box trucks
Has every option available in 2007
This was a Demo Model
Fridge,Freezer,Awning,Heater,Winter Pkg.,Fantastic Fan, Etc.
Stored in Heated Garage
These Campers are Aluminum Frame Construction and designed for Off Road Use
They are Built in California and weigh only 695 lbs.
$14,500.00 OBO Located on the Sunshine Coast

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/rvs/6084666182.html

Hmm this one actually looks like a Kestrel.

Pax2525 said:
2007 4 Wheel Camper pop up
Hawk Model
Fits full size short box trucks
Has every option available in 2007
This was a Demo Model
Fridge,Freezer,Awning,Heater,Winter Pkg.,Fantastic Fan, Etc.
Stored in Heated Garage
These Campers are Aluminum Frame Construction and designed for Off Road Use
They are Built in California and weigh only 695 lbs.
$14,500.00 OBO Located on the Sunshine Coast

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/rvs/6084666182.html

Back
Top Bottom