Used Camper Alert Thread

Its a hybrid. Its a FWC camper bones with an ATC interior he had done to it. Usually his ad has all that info in it. He's been trying to sell that camper for about 2 yrs. He doesn't understand he has it priced too high. It get reposted every couple months or so. This time he has it posted in the CD/DVS/VHS section????

Pax2525 said:
Its a hybrid. Its a FWC camper bones with an ATC interior he had done to it. Usually his ad has all that info in it. He's been trying to sell that camper for about 2 yrs. He doesn't understand he has it priced too high. It get reposted every couple months or so. This time he has it posted in the CD/DVS/VHS section????
Would not have guessed that, thanks for the info. It was the stickers for me, as there weren't any FWC stickers strange!

Russ

I have a Ford F-150 truck with a Grandby permanently mounted on it. There's a passthrough from truck to camper. Truck is 1986 and camper is 1987. Truck runs great with no problems. Camper is a bit old and needs work, but is a good project camper. I started to restore it, but ended up with too many projects and not enough time. It's currently located in Aromas, CA.
Any interest in such a vehicle here? All the paperwork is included. Colours are brown and tan.

I wanted to save some trouble for anyone who might see this FWC ad (Helena, MT) in the future. It is badly misrepresented. I looked at it this weekend and it has never been titled, was clearly in an accident, and is actually a 2011 (I contacted FWC with its serial number). It has significant damage to the body (the front portion near the wheel well "peeled" away from the back portion about 1" on impact) and the left rear lift panel is broken about 1/2 way across (horizontally). It's definitely a "proceed with caution".

https://bozeman.craigslist.org/rvd/6784165553.html

I'm trying to upload pictures of the 1986-7 F150 with Grandby posted above. I hope this works.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back
Top Bottom