Used Camper Alert Thread

Years!?!? Shoot, just started and was feeling hopeful to find one (or similar) by the start of our trip on Jan 1
justbecause said:
That's more than I want to pay, and more expensive than the last one I didn't jump on that I have started to regret letting go... It's only the 2nd time I've seen a falcon in the several years I've been looking.

thebryzknees said:
Years!?!? Shoot, just started and was feeling hopeful to find one (or similar) by the start of our trip on Jan 1
Those true little guys are very rare. I'm not interested in a swift, even the shell is too heavy for my vehicles gvwr. If you don't care about gvwr there are many more options.

justbecause said:
Those true little guys are very rare. I'm not interested in a swift, even the shell is too heavy for my vehicles gvwr. If you don't care about gvwr there are many more options.
Thanks for the intel. Our GWVR (payload) goes up to 1500 on our Dodge Dakota quad cab... don't really want to test it, but feeling a bit discouraged now.

justbecause said:
That's more than I want to pay, and more expensive than the last one I didn't jump on that I have started to regret letting go... It's only the 2nd time I've seen a falcon in the several years I've been looking.
When I found my FWC, I had my truck ready for about a year before I found what I wanted and bought it sight unseen and drove a long way the next day to get it. You really have to move quickly when you find one you like at the price you like.

kmcintyre said:
When I found my FWC, I had my truck ready for about a year before I found what I wanted and bought it sight unseen and drove a long way the next day to get it. You really have to move quickly when you find one you like at the price you like.
Agree with Kmcintyre. Our truck is fully set up and ready to go. That way...if the right Eagle becomes available we just need to go get it. We are also considering new (Fleet), and may go that route if we don't find what we want. New would be nice!

Vic Harder said:
If this is for real, it is a wicked deal.
What am I missing? Seems like a fair deal. Squared door so at least 10 years old. Are Granby models more valuable?

Back
Top Bottom