Used Camper Alert Thread

2002 FWC Hawk with extended cab-over, originally on gear exchange (2nd page) as truck & camper combo F150 and hawk. 300 views and no interest, so selling camper alone for $3800. Has 4 jacks but no level ground at my location, if the buyer wants to have FWC Denver do the changeover I will make some discount. Camper sold 7-3!!!!!!!!!!

DSC00006.jpeg
DSC00011.jpeg
DSC00007.jpeg

contrail said:
2002 FWC Hawk with extended cab-over, originally on gear exchange (2nd page) as truck & camper combo F150 and hawk. 300 views and no interest, so selling camper alone for $3800. Has 4 jacks but no level ground at my location, if the buyer wants to have FWC Denver do the changeover I will make some discount.

DSC00006.jpeg
DSC00011.jpeg
DSC00007.jpeg
I’m interested. I sent you a message.

KYCamper said:
Owner just raised the price to $27,500. Seems a little scammy to me. He claims he made a mistake on the price.
More interesting is the fact that he has a Granby on a 1st Gen Tundra!

KYCamper said:
Owner just raised the price to $27,500. Seems a little scammy to me. He claims he made a mistake on the price.
I did see it posted a few weeks ago but didnt share here - maybe hes just a greedy sketch ball. 27k and I'll just wait for a new hawk..

Pac12_afterdark said:
I did see it posted a few weeks ago but didnt share here - maybe hes just a greedy sketch ball. 27k and I'll just wait for a new hawk..
Right, I can buy a new one cheaper than that. I am sure this is a case of "Wow! Look at the response I am getting! I should definitely ask MORE!". I told him what he can do with his "mistake".

KYCamper said:
Right, I can buy a new one cheaper than that. I am sure this is a case of "Wow! Look at the response I am getting! I should definitely ask MORE!". I told him what he can do with his "mistake".
Weird.. the ad is at 17k now. So he knows how to update the ad. If he is leaving the price low just to bait and switch that is incredibly sketchy.

Pac12_afterdark said:
I think you and I are talking about different campers. The Grandby in Boise, ID was raised to $27.5k and is STILL at that price.

2014 Eagle 4WC and 2016 Nissan Frontier (mine)
[SIZE=12pt]Selling our beloved 4WC and kitted out Frontier! The truck has been customized to hold this camper as safely as possible, including[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]FWC factory-installed welded rings, turnbuckles and electric plug-in truck bed. It is perfect for weekend warriors, road tripping families, or as a city daily driver (ready to go at a moment’s notice)! Obsessively maintained and consistently reliable - this is a dream adventure mobile. [/SIZE]

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64489687

Back
Top Bottom