Used Camper Alert Thread

ski3pin said:
That same ad is posted in different major cities. I don't remember reading if it is actually in Albuquerque. If it is, offer to take a bunch of photos and help sell it for a 15% commission. :)
... or a 15% time share from the buyer!

Looking at the multiple ads, both show a location outside of Denver (Commerce City).
A quick search of all of CL turned up another FUSO camper posted two months ago in the Denver area.
It's a bit cheaper (only $119K), but also not as big.

Depends on your needs. This is one you should definitely look at in person. Looks like a funky/fun rig, but could end up being a funky pain in the arse. If nothing else it would be a great conversation piece or a cool fort for your kids. Hard to go very far wrong for $1000.

I think you're right.
I wonder if it was done to address a fit issue or to give the driver a better view out the back, or?

I wanted to let folks know (or remind them) about searchtempest.com. This program will search every Craiglist ad in the US. You can enter what you're looking for, and how far you are willing to drive. It was a life saver for us as we searched for a used FWC Hawk. I'd advise checking each day, as usually by the following day the camper is sold. But we just picked up our "new" Hawk yesterday and couldn't be happier with it. Hope this is helpful for someone.

Two FWCs on EBay.
1989 Hawk in Helena, MT
1987 Eagle in Oak View, CA

And another interesting camper
2006 Roamer in Terra Alta, WV

chevy truck with four wheel camper - $5700 (vallejo / benicia)

1997 chevy truck with four wheel camper, 199,000 miles still runs strong, pass smog, and registered. 4x4 with mud and snow tires. Four Wheel Camper sleeps four and comes with refrigerator, two burner stoves, sink, and two lifting jacks.
00w0w_hmCnIKEfDah_600x450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom