Used Camper Alert Thread

SOLD

Pictures and Build sheet in the google doc.

The week we picked up our new fleet we found out the wife and I were expecting! Fresh back from an Oregon trip we have decided on going a different direction with an adventure mobile.

2018 Fleet Shell Silver Spur delivered in July 2018 up for sale. I previously had an eagle full build and wanted to lighten the load with not having the kitchenette. Also, the dinette is awesome for working on the road and having a proper meal in the camper. Never cooked in the camper and still smells new.

A few things added/included in sale:
1. front maxx air deluxe fan
2. internal tie downs
3. tacoma bed brackets to attach camper to tacoma
4. upgraded to Blue Sea accessory charge ports
5. arb fridge wiring kit
6. extra mattress pad- we are super clean so no grossness
7. custom fabricated surfboard/SUP racks(sold separately)

Note- not including titan jacks but have some for transfer to another truck

Paid: $23,423.40 new

$20k obo.

I'm considering parting with my 1997 Four Wheel Camper Scout (I think it's a Scout). I'm at the very least entertaining offers.

It needs work. Both hinges have been removed and need to be replaced (I found a really inexpensive way to do this with metal conduit otherwise they run $400+ per from FWC). The insulation and headliner was removed and I never got it back in there. There's other things but structurally it's sound.

Fit's Toyota Tacoma bed (needs a platform for new models).

I'm in Boulder, Colorado.

https://boulder.craigslist.org/for/d/four-wheel-pop-up-camper/6719887848.html

I believe it is a Ranger II, prior to the Eagle

nature said:
I'm considering parting with my 1997 Four Wheel Camper Scout (I think it's a Scout). I'm at the very least entertaining offers.

It needs work. Both hinges have been removed and need to be replaced (I found a really inexpensive way to do this with metal conduit otherwise they run $400+ per from FWC). The insulation and headliner was removed and I never got it back in there. There's other things but structurally it's sound.

Fit's Toyota Tacoma bed (needs a platform for new models).

I'm in Boulder, Colorado.

https://boulder.craigslist.org/for/d/four-wheel-pop-up-camper/6719887848.html

Now there's a rig that's been around a time or two !

Count me in as one of the many who bought a FWC because of that rig and the adventures it took.

Long may it live !!

2007 Grandby for sale. Solar setup with Trimetric, roof rack and awning. 3 way 3 cf fridge. In Central Eastern Ca. $8000. SOLD

muttmaster said:
2007 Grandby for sale. Solar setup with Trimetric, roof rack and awning. 3 way 3 cf fridge. In Central Eastern Ca. $8000.
link to ad? photos? in portland oregon and interested

Back
Top Bottom