Used Camper Alert Thread

I'm looking for an Eagle or Fleet of something minimal, for my 05 Tundra Access Cab (shallow box)

I will be using this solo for the most part so I don't need much.

Any ideas?

In search of a pop up camper and truck package!!
I am located in Utah but have roaming capabilities all across the west from Montana to Washington to California.

I am wilderness guide and I am often on the road and on the move! I am in search of a new home on wheels as I am currently upgrading from my Chevy Silverado 1500, 6.5 ft bed and Jayco pop up camper home. (Which will be for sale soon! Message me if you may be interested!)

My dream would to be a smaller Four Wheel Camper model on a toyota. OR a flat bed truck with build out possibilities. OR a shell with pop up capabilities such as hiatus camper, Ovrlnd ect.

I am a minimalist person and I would prefer better gas mileage and durability over any bells and whistles. I am not necessarily searching for a new state of the art model, but something that has life left in it!

Please let me know if anyone has anything for sale, or may be interested in a trade situation!

Thanks all!!!

Attachments

• camper1.jpg
    camper1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 151
  • camper.jpg
    camper.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Camper2.jpg
    Camper2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 163
ggerlach0424 said:
In search of a pop up camper and truck package!!
I am located in Utah but have roaming capabilities all across the west from Montana to Washington to California.

I am wilderness guide and I am often on the road and on the move! I am in search of a new home on wheels as I am currently upgrading from my Chevy Silverado 1500, 6.5 ft bed and Jayco pop up camper home. (Which will be for sale soon! Message me if you may be interested!)

My dream would to be a smaller Four Wheel Camper model on a toyota. OR a flat bed truck with build out possibilities. OR a shell with pop up capabilities such as hiatus camper, Ovrlnd ect.

I am a minimalist person and I would prefer better gas mileage and durability over any bells and whistles. I am not necessarily searching for a new state of the art model, but something that has life left in it!

Please let me know if anyone has anything for sale, or may be interested in a trade situation!

Thanks all!!!
You might also look at All Terrain Campers. They do custom work, make great campers, and are wonderful to work with.

Like new 2019 Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Hawk.Roll out Couch. Only slept in 2 nights, always garage stored. Ordered new from Jackson FWC, received in Aug 19. See invoice for build and price paid. Save $3000 and no wait time. Has all the important stuff: furnace, 3 way fridge, thermo lining, sink, dual batteries. New car smell still. Only selling because the family is growing. All paperwork in hand. No low-ballers, show me a better price

Located in Pinedale, WY. For pics see below.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/58873483

In search of a used Northstar 600ss, FWC eagle or fleet, or similar. Its for family trips with my wife and daughter. I am located in BC, but willing to drive to pick up. I will be putting it on a 2016 double cab tacoma.

Thank you, Wandering Sagebrush. They look like good campers, and hard to come by, especially used. I'll include them in my search.

Not mine and I’m not sure how to post this one!

1974 Alaskan Camper - Cabover. $1000
Found on Facebook Marketplace in Kennewick, WA
Listed as a “1974 Canopy Trailer”
Appears to be an 8’ model.
Looks to be in pretty good shape for the age.

Sold.

For sale is our 2012 Four Wheel Camper Fleet model. This camper has been extensively documented and featured in numerous articles, both online and in print.

It was equipped from the factory with:

- front dinette option with shower grate and drain
- built-in double-burner propane stove
- built-in stainless steel sink
- internal and external shower connections
- 6-gallon water heater
- largest 80-liter Dometic fridge/freezer option
- Fiamma awning
- screen door
- dual roof vents with one powered Fan-Tastic fan
LED lighting interior + red-lights for night vision
external folding steps on rear wall for roof access
dual rear LED flood lamps

Solar: In addition there are two 100-amp semi-flexible solar panels bonded to the roof, creating zero profile or drag. The panels feed through a Global Solar charge controller/monitor to two recent Exide FP-AGM24DP AGM batteries (replaced in 2019). The combination provides full power for the fridge, lights, and electronic devices even when stationary for days at a time.

Outdoor table / kitchen: We added stainless-steel brackets under the cab overhang, which carry a Front Runner stainless-steel table for use outside. There is also a Napoleon two-burner propane grill which rides securely in the front of the camper between the dinette seating. With the table set up under the Fiamma awning, the grill set on that and fed with a separate line from one of the dual propane tanks, it provides a shaded and rain-proof outdoor cooking area.

Hot water and two showers: Pressure water is fed from a 20-gallon tank (the water heater holds an additional 6 gallons). Interior shower with hot water (dinette converts into shower stall with included shower curtain) or hook up the shower wand to the outside controls; we will include the popup privacy cabana, which rides behind a dinette cushion.

Storage: Plenty of storage in cabinets under the sink and next to the fridge, plus under the dinette seats. A folding Clean Waste portable toilet (dry chemical system) fits under the passenger dinette; toilet not included). Two Wolf Packs stack perfectly under the dinette for travel; tie-downs included (Wolf Packs not included).

Excellent condition: The camper shows normal signs of use but has been well-cared-for and is in excellent condition; it has 88,000 miles under it. The fabric of the pop top is in very good condition with no holes, and the windows are clear. The upholstery and floor are excellent. Some of the caulking around external fittings has darkened with age. The face of the refrigerator shows some light scratches. The sliding plastic latch cover for the screen door has yellowed and shows light cracking. The external water tap is powdered from UV exposure. Minor cosmetic blemishes aside, this camper is ready for a new truck and tens of thousands more miles of exploration.

Price: To duplicate this camper from the factory would be $29,950, not including the Front Runner Table, propane grille, or 200 watts of solar (the current maximum solar power option at the factory is 160 watts).

First $15,500 takes this perfect overland home — includes installation at AT Overland in Prescott. The camper is in Tucson; we will deliver it to Prescott.

Jonathan Hanson (520) 591-0509

Many photos here.

Back
Top Bottom