Used Camper Alert Thread

I have a 97 FWC ranger that needs a new home. Its a shell and needs a new lifter. I just don't have the time right now, so I am selling as is. It is located in Mukilteo WA and I am asking $4500 for it. Please PM or email me if you have any questions. Thanks, Joel jthudson@iu.edu

https://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/uploads/1300376754/gallery_1723_284_518313.jpg

Just sold!!!! Hate to let her go, but it was time to let someone else enjoy the camper. Thanks for all the interest and good luck on your search. -Joel

I have a 2011 Ford F150 FX4 5'8 Box. I am in Alberta Canada and looking for a truck canopy popup but am not having much luck resourcing one from any canadian dealers. Anyone looking at selling or can send me any info would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a 4WC Truck and Camper Combo. Needs to have seating for 4. Crew/Double Cab + Hawk is ideal. Hoping I can find something or get some help here and save the 4+ hours a day I spend searching ebay, craigslist and facebook....

Ideally looking at a Tundra or similar + Hawk. I have 3 kids and my wife would like to come out occasionally. We can def make a hawk work. Id say 40% it would be the entire family and other 60% me + 1-2 children.

2008 Lynx Shell model
Fits any truck with standard 6.5 foot bed
Original owner. Selling for lack of use.

Standard shell model includes -
- Queen sized bed
- 1 exterior + 2 interior lights
- Pre-wired for additional fan or light in are above cab

Added options -
- Custom-made stackable, movable "ledges" that rest on camper side. Put extra pillows on them to stealth-sleep (without top raised) along back or sides of camper. Store stuff underneath them. Simple but very functional.
- Front-sliding window
- Separator, wiring harness and 2nd battery for power
- 2 interior 12-volt power outlets
- Furnace + full propane tank
- 1 interior propane hook-up
- Set of recently maintained with new o-rings Reico hydraulic jacks and levelers

8k Firm
Located by Bisbee AZ

Can't get photos to load right-side up !
liltex775@gmail.com for more details and pix

Attachments

• ATC_Lynx (5).JPG
    ATC_Lynx (5).JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 374
  • ATC_Lynx (9).JPG
    ATC_Lynx (9).JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 376
Back
Top Bottom