Used Camper Alert Thread

stclair said:
So this is redundant as I see the seller has posted it here. New today, 2005 Eagle. Wanted to go ahead and post it here rather than muddying up their for sale post because we are not interested at that "firm" price. Maybe it will catch the right buyer's eye here. We mostly just check this thread for new listings. Also, we are still hoping to find a 2008 or newer Eagle for that added interior height.

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/rvs/d/corvallis-four-wheel-camper-eagle/7260812693.html
15 grand for an eagle and he isn't even going to include the mounting hardware. Lol.

Stan@FourWheel said:
2009 Eagle Sacramento CA
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/rvs/d/west-sacramento-four-wheel-pop-up/7267368217.html
2009 Eagle $14,400 Sacramento, CA

-- Looks like they reposted at more of an attractive price -- (same camper Flyfisher just listed above)
Agree with Stan. More attractive. Looks like a nice Eagle...nearly identical to our old 2008. Stan....any thoughts on what looks to be additional latch points on the top? Just curious....we are not planning to buy this one.

stclair said:
Agree with Stan. More attractive. Looks like a nice Eagle...nearly identical to our old 2008. Stan....any thoughts on what looks to be additional latch points on the top? Just curious....we are not planning to buy this one.
It looks like someone added lift assist struts at one time, then removed the struts and left the mounts.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Definitely outside lift struts.
Always wondered just how well they work.
Nice camper.
Frank
Outside struts worked well on mine. Probably not as well as the factory install though.

Yes very nice camper, the better windows and a pretty nice load, just missing a fantasic fan (easy to add) hot water(boil it in a pot)? Might only be about 5'10" inside hight not the full size new hight?

I have a set of thule racks and poduim feet that would fit on those Yakima tracks...just need the TK kit. If only it was a Hawk!

Were your struts on the side like the camper shows?
I have had mine since 2010 on my 2009 Bobcat.
Ends front/rear mounted.
They have worked great no problems even with a canoe
plus 100W solar.
I am glad to see they come standard now.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom