Used Camper Alert Thread

Anyone have thoughts on this one? Price seems a little high but nice looking setup. Considering.

It's a 35 year old camper on a truck that's of legal drinking age. Only a reasonable value proposition under pandemic pricing.

Can’t find much info on these Fourseason campers. Does anyone have any information or experience with these? Looks really clean for its age in the photos. Headed to take a look today,So any useful information would be appreciated.

quote name="max" post="251711" timestamp="1618091978"]

It's a 35 year old camper on a truck that's of legal drinking age. Only a reasonable value proposition under pandemic pricing.[/quote]

The combo was worth about $9,000 to $10,000 pre-pandemic. Now it seems it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Might as well take a look and see if it's worth it to you.

That's for sure. Yesterday an 8ft CO Alaskan was listed on Craigslist 5 miles from my house and I bought it 2 hours later. Didn't hurt that it was a good price.

Dr.Science said:
That's for sure. Yesterday an 8ft CO Alaskan was listed on Craigslist 5 miles from my house and I bought it 2 hours later. Didn't hurt that it was a good price.
I found my fleet on here and bought it the same day. Practically begged the guy not to sell it out from under me as I was driving.

Back
Top Bottom