Used Camper Alert Thread

2017 FWC Hawk shell model with propane Heater
$21,500. Located in Portland Oregon. (SOLD)

Professional Custom build. Extremely well done. All best materials used. New owner will not be disappointed....

Interior
- sink w/bucket for grey water. Matching cutting board that sit on top of sink during travel. No water pump. Did not want to deal with any freezing issues of water lines or pump issues.
- Lifesavor 5 gal. water Jerry can with filter and hand pump. Also has hand sprayer for ease of use.
- Full matching counter top throughout the build. All counters, cabinet tops, and table top match. Full banded as well. Looks factory.
- Thermostat controlled propane heater. Works terrific!!
- Engel 40 L fridge. 12 volt plug in with extension that allows for inside or outside use.
- Thermal pack for inside added insulation in perfect shape throughout
- Custom cabinets throughout with matching hardware and latches. All top grade maple plywood.
- Portable PETT toilet. Uses WAG bag system. Carries easily next to door of camper. Can be used inside or outside.
- 2 electric miracle fans in roof.
- 2 led light strips
- 2 AGM batteries that still hold a good charge.
- USB and 12 volt power. I chose not to add a inverter.
- 1 160 watt solar panel on roof. Installed what ordered new
- 2 inch memory foam pad on top of original mattress. Dry vent underneath to provide a mildew free comfortable bed. I’ve slept in it 12 nights and was very happy.
- Lagun swivel table with matching table top. Very nice for eating, extra counter space or desk work. Easy to take in and out of camper.
- 1 fire extinguisher with paper towel holder as you enter the camper on the right hand side. Both have easy access while you are outside or inside.

Exterior
- two windows with screens. Side window has factory fire exit.
- 2 Propane bottles. One full, other is 75% full for interior heater.
- Shower/toilet fold out. Just installed. Very useful.
- 2 backup LED lights. Wonderful for setting up camp or backing up at night. Very bright!
- 1 fold up step to get in and out of camper.
- several mats to keep interior of camper clean that can be used inside or outside.
- Side awning with orange light. Very clean. Rarely used.
- Full exterior running light package. Lights up the camper during travel.
- Electric plug that connects the camper to vehicle. Also charges the batteries while traveling using the vehicles alternator.
- All mounting hardware from FWC.

Why am I selling: My wife and I have choose to purchase a Winnebago View to travel in. It seems a bit repetitive to own both. Yes there are many places a FWC can go that I would not attempt in the View. We pull a Jeep as a tow vehicle to get to those points. I have totally enjoyed building this camper out over the last few months. I am the second owner. The first owner was a single woman who rarely used it. I think you will find everything in next to new shape. I tried to make this build for someone who wants to travel with a minimalistic camper that will have very little problems on the trail. Thanks for reading.

Please call : 503.707.0792

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

It seems I am having trouble loads pics. Please contact me for more pics of camper. I will try to load more later:)

Very interested in your camper. Do you have an idea of the weight (dry and /or wet). I've got a 2000 Tundra and hoping it would be a fit. I'm in Eugene and have cash.
Thanks, John

logjamjohn said:
Very interested in your camper. Do you have an idea of the weight (dry and /or wet). I've got a 2000 Tundra and hoping it would be a fit. I'm in Eugene and have cash.
Thanks, John
I sent you a reply email with my phone number. Please call me.

LOGJAMJOHN please call me at 503.707.0792 to discuss camper. Not sure if I am sending personal messages correctly.

Hi I'm just wondering if you have sold 2017 hawk ? I live in bend Oregon I have cash and a 2013 tundra to put it on. I would buy it today if all checks out I could come to Portland. If your interested 5418152173 Bradley

2003 Granby $10,000 Austin Texas. Has some dents, dings and a little surface rust on the jacks. Roof has recently been resealed. Let me know what additional pics you'd like. More pictures in ad. I bought it on Wander the West and want to return the favor. I'm still using it on the weekends and love the camper but I'm on to the next project!

https://austin.craigslist.org/for/d/austin-2003-four-wheel-slide-in-pop-up/7336981044.html

-Stove, 2 burners
-Furnace
-Sink with faucet
-Electric water pump
-Outside awning
-Fresh water tank
-Dometic CFX Cooler AC/DC power
-Propane tank, 20#
-Camper Jacks
-Screen Door
- Battle born lithium iron phosphate 100AH 12V
- 2, 100 watt solar panels
-1500 watt pure sine inverter
- Victron solar controller
- Fantastic Fan

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 8.35.46 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_9923 copy 2.jpg
    IMG_9923 copy 2.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 95
Hello everybody!

I wanted to put some feelers out there. I have a 2021 Raven with the Charcoal siding and pretty much everything else besides the flood lights. We got it this last Spring and have used it a few times, but we are thinking of moving somewhere where we wouldn't really be camping much. It's brand new still. We bought it in California so taxes were high. I don't want to lose money on it as I don't really need to sell it yet. But if there's anyone looking to skip the wait and pay new price then we can talk. Only way i'd sell it now is if I could get $34k for it.

If interested email me at hanson.james94@gmail.com

Thanks!

2012 FWC Hawk Shell model with improvements

-Factory jacks
-Artic Pak
-LED bulbs throughout
-Yakima roof tracks
-Roof prewired Solar
-One roof vent
-Screen door

Owner installed:
Roof lift cylinders 30# front 40# rear
Battery cabinet altered to house Potti....battery in turnbuckle compartment.
Double drawers above battery cabinet with counter top.
Overhead cabinets both rear sides.
Custom cross bench, bunk, table...stows in seconds.

Truck 1993 Chevy K2500 Silverado 4WD
second owners
Goodyear All Terrain 2's
Extra cab rear seat removed but included
14-16 highway MPG at 60 MPH
Factory tow package
Air bags

Dedicated camper truck stored inside truck....camper use only.
High mileage but VERY comfortable and dialed in combo.
Needs A/C recharged

Truck and camper $17K
Offers on camper alone....PM me here to connect for photos
Located north Oregon coast

Back
Top Bottom