Used Camper Alert Thread

Marine0369 said:
Thanks.
It looks like the top at the front right does not quite sit flush?
I am in Canada.
I had a sleeping bag up top and closed it in haste for the pictures. When it is laid flat it closes perfectly.

Selling my four wheel camper Grandby. It's a 2001 or 2004, can't remember at the moment. Don't want to deal with the CL crowd and their will it fit this questions. So I thought I would try here. I bought it in WA on a bill of sale and will be sold on a bill of sale from OR. The camper had some rot in the cabover section and was dated and a little musty. I decided to strip it down to the frame and start over, seemed like a fun project for the kids and I. After stripping, inspecting and installing new 3M insulation I took it to ATC in CA to have new cabover floor installed. They also installed new interior siding and a 40ga water tank, pump, exterior quick connect water hose and a new propane tank. I then built out the inside with 80/20 extruded aluminum and black ABS. Added a stainless steel sink with pullout spray nozzle set in maple butcher block. It also has the optional insulation/arctic pac and a power fan in one of the two vents. If you or a friend is interested let me know you can text 6o2 82one 8756 and I can text/email photos. I feel its worth $10k+/- I know I have more than that into it but moving on to something larger. Pics are now in my gallery

gbingham said:
Selling my four wheel camper Grandby. It's a 2001 or 2004, can't remember at the moment. Don't want to deal with the CL crowd and their will it fit this questions. So I thought I would try here. I bought it in WA on a bill of sale and will be sold on a bill of sale from OR. The camper had some rot in the cabover section and was dated and a little musty. I decided to strip it down to the frame and start over, seemed like a fun project for the kids and I. After stripping, inspecting and installing new 3M insulation I took it to ATC in CA to have new cabover floor installed. They also installed new interior siding and a 40ga water tank, pump, exterior quick connect water hose and a new propane tank. I then built out the inside with 80/20 extruded aluminum and black ABS. Added a stainless steel sink with pullout spray nozzle set in maple butcher block. It also has the optional insulation/arctic pac and a power fan in one of the two vents. If you or a friend is interested let me know you can text 6o2 82one 8756 and I can text/email photos. I feel its worth $10k+/- I know I have more than that into it but moving on to something larger.
Can you post some photos with your info.
It would make it easier for potential buyers.
Thanks.
Frank

Grandby for sale, yes its in OR. I do make trips to AZ and CO on occasion, delivery could be an option.
I'll get more photos in the gallery soon.

Grandby for sale in OR, I added more pics. Since this is basically a built out shell and I plan on keeping batteries and fridge I am flexible on pricing.

Back
Top Bottom