Utah In The Spring

chnlisle

Post Master
The cougar is on the truck and we're off to Utah early Wed. morn. It's not exactly camping. We will be meeting up with family at an RV park in Zion and then to Bryce. Pam's brother has a 40' motor home so we wil compromise because he's always fun to be with. My neph is a luthier and he'll be bringing his new guitar and uke so we will be playing music which is an important part of camping for me. Life is a compromise and as it get older it is easier. And it's always better than being indoors for a week.

chnlisle said:
The cougar is on the truck and we're off to Utah early Wed. morn. It's not exactly camping. We will be meeting up with family at an RV park in Zion and then to Bryce. Pam's brother has a 40' motor home so we wil compromise because he's always fun to be with. My neph is a luthier and he'll be bringing his new guitar and uke so we will be playing music which is an important part of camping for me. Life is a compromise and as it get older it is easier. And it's always better than being indoors for a week.
Jay while you are at Bryce you might take a short trip to Kodachrome Basin SP. It's about 20 miles east of Bryce.If you haven't been there it's worth a short day trip.
Have fun.
Frank

Thanks Frank. We've been there but I'm sure we'll stop for a photo op.

I thought all luthiers were atheist.

Why not go even further on the Cottonwood Canyon Road to check out Grosvenor Arch, a geologic wonder? Utah is beautiful any time of year.

Back
Top Bottom