Velcro Bags/Organizers that attach to Arctic Pack Velcro?

bajaphile

I tried searching, but does anyone make bags/pouches/organizers with Velcro on the back that would attach to the arctic pack strips inside the camper? Almost like an overhead storage solution when deployed.

Nice! Is the Velcro facing away from the pouch side, or towards it? I can't tell from the photos how they mount. I need something with the Velcro on the backside. Guess I could always just sew on my own Velcro strap.

bajaphile said:
Nice! Is the Velcro facing away from the pouch side, or towards it? I can't tell from the photos how they mount. I need something with the Velcro on the backside. Guess I could always just sew on my own Velcro strap.
There is Velcro on both sides of the flap. It gets sandwiched between the velcro strips on the wall and Arctic Pack and is attached to each.

-Scott

Here is a photo of the pouches installed in our Grandby to give you an idea of the size.

-Scott 20210403_090120(1).jpg

Before we got the artic pack, which we use year round for a number of reasons, I made and used "sky hooks" - 2" velcro riveted (because the adhesive is never strong enough) to a 2" piece of formica.

Sky 1.jpgSky 2.jpgsky 3.jpg

We sew our own bags that are similar. You can make them custom and much cheaper (at least once you have a sewing machine).

4xland4xsea said:
Hey all: I am the owner of 4xLand4xSea Ltd https://4xland4xsea.com . I really appreciate the plug and support; I hope I am not breaking any rules here, but wanted to offer a discount code to those on this site. Please use wander15 for 15% off your purchase; I also make the same pouch that comes with a self adhesive piece of velcro to give you more placement options. I make these myself with materials sourced in the US. Thanks for your time and happy travels, Kris
Kris puts out a very nice product. It's well made and the materials will hold up. The pouches are a great size and will stow any small to medium sized objects safely, while reducing the clutter. Nice to support small, homegrown startups whenever possible.

Rich

I just purchased two of these. I have a sewing machine and fully capable to make these myself, but the mesh material that is used is awesome and is not something that I have worked with before and I have no idea where to source it.

Worth the money (even without the discount.)

Ken

4xland4xsea said:
Hey all: I am the owner of 4xLand4xSea Ltd https://4xland4xsea.com . I really appreciate the plug and support; I hope I am not breaking any rules here, but wanted to offer a discount code to those on this site. Please use wander15 for 15% off your purchase; I also make the same pouch that comes with a self adhesive piece of velcro to give you more placement options. I make these myself with materials sourced in the US. Thanks for your time and happy travels, Kris
Any chance you could post pictures of the backside of the "All around 4x pouch" so I can see how it attaches to the velcro strip for the artic pack? We don't have the "pack" but need a pouch that will velcro to the strip near the interior roofline velcro.

Thanks.
Kevin

Kevin:

Here is a photo of the back as you requested. The velcro is 2” wide. I also make a all purpose pouch. It comes with a self-adhesive piece of velcro and is called the All Around 4x Pouch. I use acrylic adhesive which is supposed to have better holding power if you adhere it to a clean surface and give it 24 hours to cure. I also add a piece of recycled HDPE to stiffen the top which keeps the pouch from curling. The All Around 4x Pouch does not have any velcro on the front as pictured.

We have a front dinette and fit three of the self-adhesive between top cabinet door and the large vanity top where you enter the camper.

Hope this is helpful.

Back of Original 4x Pouch

E21EDFA4-1F0A-46F5-B4C3-069A0E549D52.jpeg

Back and front of the All Around 4x Pouch

45247D3C-99F9-41E9-96EE-02454F9FEAAC.jpeg33FD89C8-2564-48A4-9188-EE77BD1831F4.jpeg

Happy Travels,

Kris

Great ideas. I have a 2015 Grandby. It has Velcro on the top but not the bottom. Does it typically come with Velcro on the bottom? Thanks

Outnabout: Maybe message me or post a photo to clarify. If you have the Thermoliner, the Orginal 4XPouch fits between the velcro (pictured below-sorry I can’t figure out how to rotate the image). I have sold these to folks with the Grandby with the liner. Heinphoto has photos with his Grandy posted at the start of the thread.

Happy Travels,

Kris

7F9AC49E-F2FC-409E-92AF-A4DF87BDA036.jpeg

4xland4xsea said:
Kevin:

Here is a photo of the back as you requested. The velcro is 2” wide. I also make a all purpose pouch. It comes with a self-adhesive piece of velcro and is called the All Around 4x Pouch. I use acrylic adhesive which is supposed to have better holding power if you adhere it to a clean surface and give it 24 hours to cure. I also add a piece of recycled HDPE to stiffen the top which keeps the pouch from curling. The All Around 4x Pouch does not have any velcro on the front as pictured.

We have a front dinette and fit three of the self-adhesive between top cabinet door and the large vanity top where you enter the camper.

Hope this is helpful.

Back of Original 4x Pouch

attachicon.gif
E21EDFA4-1F0A-46F5-B4C3-069A0E549D52.jpeg

Back and front of the All Around 4x Pouch

attachicon.gif
45247D3C-99F9-41E9-96EE-02454F9FEAAC.jpeg
attachicon.gif
33FD89C8-2564-48A4-9188-EE77BD1831F4.jpeg

Happy Travels,

Kris
Kris,

Thanks! If I don't have an artic pack, will that just velcro to the existing velcro that the artic pack (female velcro) normally attaches to? I guess I'm asking if the pouches have "male" velcro (the rough or hoop) attached or if it's the female (softer or loop)?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom