Very happy with Hallmark during the whole order and customizing phase.

LosAngeles

Hi all

Just a quick post to say that we are very happy with Hallmark during the whole order and customizing phase.

Matt is the main point of contact... and he makes himself very available for tons of questions over many months.

It is our 3rd RV, but our first truck camper, but Hallmark and Matt are willing to do MANY custom options... and always very fair and very reasonable.

We went with a 720 watt solar on the roof, 200 amp hour Lithium, and a top quality all-Victron system with inverter, wifi remote system, etc. The Victron system is bulkier than cheaper systems (but also reparable) so a custom cabinet had to be built around it all. Matt figured it out beautifully.

Indoor mini shower/toilet stall, Port-a-Potty, etc. Truma Combi Plus.

Every step of the way Matt (and his Dad Bill, and Molly at the front desk) were super helpful, and solution oriented... and they never nickel and dimed us.

Super cool and smart people.

We get the rig later in the spring. Very excited!!!!

Just sharing my experience so far. Confidence is high.

I agree.
Their willingness and ability to customize sets them apart from most of their competition. We stopped by last June to trace down a minor problem and install an Eze-Awn outdoor shower enclosure. They spent 3 hours with us and didn’t charge us a dime...

wow! That’s a lot of solar. I’d love to see the final outcome. When are you expecting to pick it up?

Big fridge / freezer plus 4 season camping + lots of time in cloudy Midwest = 720 watts solar.

Hope to maybe never need to use a generator. :)

Spring pickup.

Update: got our heavily customized Hallmark this past week.

Bill, Andy, and Matt were just amazing on the install + orientation day. Super kind, thorough, and amazing to deal with.

The fit and finish (and attention to detail) on the camper is spectacular. We have had a number of RVs previously and Hallmark is superb.

Hallmark is clearly always working to make things better - it shows in the little details. They all use their own personal Hallmarks to camp in with their respective families - and it clearly shows.

Highly recommended!

J.

pics.

Attachments

• resized--at-Hallamrk-IMG_2381.jpg
    resized--at-Hallamrk-IMG_2381.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 278
  • resized---victron-controls-IMG_2423.jpg
    resized---victron-controls-IMG_2423.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 337
  • resized-top-up-from-rear--IMG_2427.jpg
    resized-top-up-from-rear--IMG_2427.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 319
more pics.

Attachments

• resized----top-up----IMG_2429.jpg
    resized----top-up----IMG_2429.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 249
  • resized  top-down-IMG_2432.jpg
    resized top-down-IMG_2432.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 259
  • resized-top-down-IMG_2438.jpg
    resized-top-down-IMG_2438.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 246
yet more.

Attachments

• resized-360-view-with-OEM-Ford-tailgate-camera-on-rear-bumper-Hallamrk-IMG_2441.jpg
    resized-360-view-with-OEM-Ford-tailgate-camera-on-rear-bumper-Hallamrk-IMG_2441.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 227
  • resized-IMG_2476.jpg
    resized-IMG_2476.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 253
last 2 pics.

Attachments

• resized-IMG_2477.jpg
    resized-IMG_2477.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 263
  • resized-IMG_2478.jpg
    resized-IMG_2478.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 303
Wow!
That thing is maxed out! You should have no problem staying out for quite a while.
what are the exterior brackets above the driver’s door for?

smlobx said:
Wow!
That thing is maxed out! You should have no problem staying out for quite a while.
what are the exterior brackets above the driver’s door for?
They are a holder for either 2 or 4 MaxTrax. I just have not mounted mine yet. :)

Congrats LosAngeles! Looks like an excellent build!

I couldn't agree more with your first post, I also ordered a hallmark at the end of 2019. We're nearing the end of our build and they have been great to work with. Can't wait to put it together! I don't really post in forums much but if anybody wants to follow our build and adventures check us out on instagram @theRAMadaINN

hallmark 4_23_20.jpg

I haven't posted much here for several years. Just came across this post. I also agree that the folks at Hallmark were super to work with. I ordered a 2015 Hallmark Ute XL in October of 2014 and picked it up in April 2015. We did not customize ours as much as you did yours. The nice thing about Hallmark is that they will build just about anything in the camper...within reason. We have really enjoyed ours these past five years. I'm sure you will enjoy yours.

Buzz

Back
Top Bottom