viewing a nearby four wheel camper

Rich,

My old one was a 1986 model. The stove worked fine. The heater was removed because defective from the previous owner. Had a catalitic (sp) heater that was a pain to set up, but cooked the small space. Like the forced air heater now.

Replacing the liner you can contact Ben at ATC or Stan at FWC for prices.

liner

It would be 1000.00 to replace the liner for you. We would need about a 3 week notice before you wanted it done. We have to have the liner made for you which takes about 7 to 10 days. I would want the extra time to make sure we schedule you in and have you out the same day on the repair.

Rich,
Here is a picture of my OLD (gosh that feels good to say!) fleet model on a '93T-100.I think I can dig up some old photos of my 1984 fleet model on my old '95 T-100 extra cab as well....It fit great.. which model t-100 do you have?? The only problem with the length on the extra cab was it wanted to rip the welds of the bed away from the frame in the front of the bed.. could be easily recified I believe...

Tom

Attachments

• DSCN1201.JPG
    DSCN1201.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 400
  • the boonies.JPG
    the boonies.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 427
Boy Tom you don't see very many Toyota's with the old extended cabs around. That fits snug but looks like you had alot of enjoyment out of it.

Yeah, it was a snug fit..strange though, thinking back, the camper only tapped the cab over once that I can remember. We went back and looked at the tracks on the beach and realized we were airborn for about 20 feet...It sucked, i spilled beer everywhere! oh and chipped some paint off the double cab...Got more beer (photo) but never fixed the paint...

Attachments

• happy place.JPG
    happy place.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 401
Great Pics

Tomas Tierra,

Great pics, now I really am considering heading to Fresno to check it out. The old FWC looks nice on your T-100. It looks like the hang over on the sides wasn't bad at all. I have a 1996 extra cab 4 wheel drive with 191,000 miles on it. That's a bummer about the welds but I'm sure a local shop could reinforce those pretty easy. Did you have any trouble with the canvas leaking? PVS toy said he had some troubles with his. Do you have any interior shots?
Thanks

Canvas leaked like a siv!!

I pretty much tore the interior out after a number of years with intentions of renvation...never happened..no photos.

I would not worry about the fit it will fit the truck..GO LOOK NOW! THey don't come around much, especially at $850.. I just dumped mine for $500 (paid $400 10 years ago!) and bought this one for a great deal. I'm a happy guy!

Attachments

• DSCN1685.JPG
    DSCN1685.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 391
I live like four hours from Fresno and if I owned a truck I would have bought that camper by now and figure out what to do with it later... heck of a deal for the $... But I have my camper; replaced the liner when Ben was still at FWC: camped overnigt in their parking lot, took only a few hours... costly but seems bulletproof.

Go get it!

Art
'86 Blazer

Inside Fleet Layout

Hey Tom,

When your fleet did have an interior was the stove close to the bed or the end of the camper? When the bed was pulled out could you still cook? It looks like the fridge is at the front not the back of the camper does that mean the propane isn't in the cabinet by the back door?

Back
Top Bottom