Vintage Dodge Power Wagon Rally this week

CaptDan

Wish I would have thought to post this sooner. There is a vintage dodge power wagon show going on this week in Fairfield, Iowa. The show is cool but there will probably be a few Alaskan campers there as well. I will be there on Sat morning with mine. Just don't see many Alaskan Campers in Iowa. Here is a link to the rally. Dan

http://www.vintagepowerwagons.com/annual-rally.htm

They had a good turn out for the rally. I think they had 113 trucks. People came from California, New Jersey, New York, Florida, and Ontario, Canada.

There were three Alaskan Campers including mine. Same campers I have posted in the Gallery. At least another 8 truck campers. One truck camper a guy had custom made for his vintage truck, I'll post a picture. Didn't get a chance to find out who built it. His wife and him are driving it to Alaska from Wisconsin pulling a vintage army trailer next month.

Well I still haven't figured out how to make pictures smaller. Even bought a new computer a month ago. I still have the email you sent me and if I can't get someone to show me locally I'll ask for help. Dan

I found a couple small enough. Here's my dog, a Golden Doodle.

Attachments

• 2012 Vintage Power Wagon Rally 115.JPG
    2012 Vintage Power Wagon Rally 115.JPG
    468.4 KB · Views: 153
Here's a picture of the custom made camper. It's a pop-up and has a head and I think shower. It was very small but had fold down bunks for two. Had on demand hot water and looks like a air conditioner on side. I heard him say how much it cost but don't feel like posting it. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it up. I may have to get a hold of him and find out who built it.

Attachments

• phpRQrf8hPM.jpg
    phpRQrf8hPM.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom