Wait for it...... I placed my order!

Yes, it can take a while to finally make the big decision. I first visited FWC in 1997, finally bought our new Hawk last year. Mine is configured like yours and we love it!

Congrats,
Brian/Karen

Tim,

Congrats, I understand. I also have been lurking for three years and have been to a couple events here on the east coast. I will be finally biting the bullet this year. Post pics please.

What kind of rig are you putting your Hawk on?

Chris

Thank you all for the kind words. I'm more excited about waiting for the new camper than I am for the new truck.

Chris, I ordered a 2016 Ford F150 4X4 SuperCab. 6 1/2 foot bed with the 2.7 liter Ecoboost engine and payload package. Rated payload for this build should be 2160 pounds. It should be here at the end of the month.

Tim, exciting info on the F150. Been looking at the new aluminum body and would be interested in the final payload data on your build. My FX4 2013 version is 1410#'s. Nice gain in payload for you.

Harv

I lurked for 8 years before pulling the trigger. But that gave me lots of time to figure out exactly what I wanted, and I am 100% satisfied. I hope you will be also. Waiting is the hardest part.

Back
Top Bottom