Wanted: Four Wheel Camper Eagle Model Or Atc Bobcat

witheflo

Hi,

I'm in the market for a Four Wheel Camper Eagle model or an All Terrain Camper Bobcat model for my 01 Tacoma xtra cab. Please contact me if you have one you are interested in selling or know of one for sale. Thanks for your time.

Dan
withtheflow@yahoo.com

Sorry I don't have one but just gotta ask - do they ever come up used? If so what kind of prices are people paying? Toying with the idea of getting a camper for my 07 dakota (might need to rob the bank).

I have yet to see a "pop up" style for sale anywhere, seen a few "rigids" but they are well over 10k used.

Sorry I don't have one but just gotta ask - do they ever come up used? If so what kind of prices are people paying? Toying with the idea of getting a camper for my 07 dakota (might need to rob the bank).

I have yet to see a "pop up" style for sale anywhere, seen a few "rigids" but they are well over 10k used.

there is a 09 Eagle/Bobcat on Craigslist in Ariz. over 11k

Sorry I don't have one but just gotta ask - do they ever come up used? If so what kind of prices are people paying?

Yes they come up. Price depends on year. Sometimes older fleets will be a couple grand. Early 90's eagles/ranger II's will likely be $2-4k. Late 90's and early 2000's will likely be $3-6k, Mid 2000's to basically new units are going to run $6k-almost new pricing.

Just rough ballpark numbers but it'll give you an idea. Some features/models go for more. Such as I'm betting a hawk with the longer over cab bed will pull a premium (many folks want that bed and many folks have short box full size trucks). On the flip side its harder to find a buyer for a regular ranger because many of the small trucks aren't running an 8' box these days and not everyone wants to hang the camper out the rear.

Just my $.02

Back
Top Bottom