Wanted : Four Wheel Camper, Hawk model

gonefishin

Hello all! What a great site. I found this site after looking for a Hawk model camper for several weeks now with no luck. I have been all over Craigs list, the used FWC site and many dealer sites to no avail. If anyone is interested in selling a FWC Hawk, please let me know. I am located in Burlingame CA, but I do not mind traveling for the right camper.

Keep your eyes open for a comparable ATC as well. you are less likely to find one but you never know.

Good luck in your search,

Cort

Thanks Cort, I was looking at the ATC campers. They are almost the same as the FWC, however I wonder why they don't ever have water heaters? Either camper would work just fine. Jim

Thanks Cort, I was looking at the ATC campers. They are almost the same as the FWC, however I wonder why they don't ever have water heaters? Either camper would work just fine. Jim

I think the guys at ATC feel that the water heaters take up to much room and prefer to keep things a bit more of the simple side.

Cort

Hello all! What a great site. I found this site after looking for a Hawk model camper for several weeks now with no luck. I have been all over Craigs list, the used FWC site and many dealer sites to no avail. If anyone is interested in selling a FWC Hawk, please let me know. I am located in Burlingame CA, but I do not mind traveling for the right camper.

I have a 2006 Hawk camper with most options. Am considering selling it. I'm located in Oregon halfway between Eugene and Salem on the I-5 corridor. If you haven't found one yet, let me know.

I have a 2006 Hawk camper with most options. Am considering selling it. I'm located in Oregon halfway between Eugene and Salem on the I-5 corridor. If you haven't found one yet, let me know.

I am looking for a hawk also. I posted a request on this site about a week ago. I have a 2004 F150 that I would like to equip with a hawk. I live in Paso Robles CA which is on Hwy 101 halfway between LA and SF.

In boise... could pick it up this wkd if interested in selling!

mark

Back
Top Bottom