wanted four wheel camper or roamin chariot

knyurk

looking for either four wheel camper or roamin chariot or even an All terrain camper for a mid size truck. Willing to accept almost any condition depending on price and will travel depending on the deal. I am located near seattle wa and would like to keep the price as low as possible. Would consider truck/camper combo for right price but would really need to be a true four door 4x4. not really interested in any other brands except maybe a flip pac for the right price.

i roam the exchange and the for sale craigslist thread often but thought i would try to entice someone to sell a project near seattle if it exists.

I have a 98' granby shell. Extra drivers side window, extra wide back door. 60w solar panel, charge controller, inverter, agm battery(1yo), furnace. Side awning. I slammed together some cabinets 1 week before a 3 month alaska excursion when i bought it in 2007. They are cheap and ugly, but still work after all these years. I replaced the cantilever floor years ago. There is a lower bunk/bed. The spring board butterfly dealo that holds the front end up should maybe be replaced, it deteriorated from a past water intrusion and general condensation. I installed struts on the exterior and havent worried about it. The struts hold it up. This past winter i beleive the wire penetration for the PV sprung a leak. I haven't dug into yet. The canvas is in decent shape. The lino floor could use replacement. Its curling on the edges. Ive comfortably camped in below zero weather, the furnace will cook you out. This camper is well loved but with a little love she'll have lots more years in her. Its been a great camper but the family grew. Id throw in the turn buckles and three suicide jacks too. $3500 and I'm in missoula. Ill have to snap some pics.

Thanks for the offer, I would jump on it but the granby is probably the only one i really don't think i could make work for my situation. Missoula isn't a huge drive from me but i think i have to pass.
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom