Wanted Full Size Truck and Camper Combo in Canada

wetcoast

Looking to move up from a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab with a Four Wheel Falcon to a full size crew cab 4x4 truck with a Hawk. I would definitely look at other full size 4WC and All Terrain packages. I saw a beautiful Tundra Hawk package on the way to work today and something like that would be ideal.

I currently have a fully loaded truck with winch bumper and a well outfitted camper, but need a little extra gross vehicle weight capacity to be able to tow my boat legally.

I would prefer a truck with under 100k miles and a 2000's or newer camper.

Thanks for any leads or trade discussions.

Attachments

• Truck.JPG
    Truck.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 192
Will buy a Grandby or Hawk, or All Terrain in Canada. 1996 or newer preferably. Just camper or truck and camper! Thanks

Bump, just had a baby. Don't want to sell my current truck and camper but since 4WH and All-Terrain campers come up so rarely in Canada, if you have one or see a Granby/Hawk or similar for sale please let me know.

Thanks!

Bump anyone with a Grandby or Hawk, preferably early 2000's for sale in western Canada or WA. Thanks for any leads

Bump! Looking again for a Hawk or Grandby or ATC equivalent in British Columbia Canada. Have a new Tundra or an older Silverado 3/4 ton to put it on. Thanks for any leads!

Back
Top Bottom