Wanted - FWC Eagle

WANTED: FWC Eagle

Must be in great shape. I live in Golden, CO but am willing to travel cross country to pickup.

please contact chrisjaneway@gmail.com

Cheers

I am happy to announce that I am the new owner of an FWC Eagle!

I will post some photos in the FWC PopUp Camper thread but if anyone is interested, I purchased an:

1998 Eagle - wings removed w/ rear lights. MINT Condition! All original paperwork from the statement of origin to the receipts for deposit and purchase. I purchased it in WA and drove to Woodland, CA to have it professionally installed as well as some service and upgrades before heading home to CO. approx 3,000 miles round trip.

This was the 4th Eagle that I came across and attempted to purchase in one way or another. I have to say that I think this worked out for the best considering its features, condition, price, and that it has not been heavily modified in ways that devalued it or took away from the original design. Considering the used market for FWC popup campers, especially the Eagle, it probably made sense that it took me months of searching and a couple of deals fallen through before I landed on what I have now, and again, couldn't' be happier about my choice.

My main method of searching was Search Tempest. I used keywords such as FWC PopUp, FWC Eagle, PopUp Camper, etc, etc and searched diligently almost everyday. There are also folks such as ski3pin posting their search findings on wanderthewest and certainly took advantage of that.

As previously mentioned I will post pictures and more detailed descriptions of the camper and its features within the next couple weeks.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom