wanted : FWC Grandby in excellent condition. OR truck/ camper combo

I have a 2007 Grandby rarely used mounted on 2007 GMC Duramax 2500. If interested in both. I can provide more details and picture. Post phone # or email so I can reply directly.

Hi - I'm new to this website - need to know how to send my contact info to someone responding to my post without publishing it for the whole world to see. Can someone help me with this ?thanks so much !

Use the pm feature. You will see an envelope at the top of the web page. It should have a red dot when you have a new message, which you should have. I sent you my cell number.

I have a newer Grandby that I would possibly sell.

I have a 2015 Grandby that is fully loaded that I bought from the Tx dealer before he closed shop. My family is quickly outgrowing it and we are contemplating a different type of camper. It is like brand new. I will post some pictures of it this weekend.

It has the furnace, 110L refrig, roof rack, LED lights, Silver Spur color, rear wall steps, flush mount sink/stove, front dinette with hot water/shower/toiled. and gas struts.

I'm located in Texas but would be willing to travel.

Either way I'm going to put some pictures up, we literally just decided to sell it yesterday and I saw your post.

Thanks,
David[

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

muttmaster said:
I have a 2007 Grandby rarely used mounted on 2007 GMC Duramax 2500. If interested in both. I can provide more details and picture. Post phone # or email so I can reply directly.
Sent you a PM. I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom