wanted: Hawk in california

Jay is selling ?! Dirty Dog is selling?! WTH???? Did I miss something? Is the world ending? Are our campers in synche with the Mayan calendar and about to self destruct? What is going on? :eek:

Jay is selling ?! Dirty Dog is selling?! WTH???? Did I miss something? Is the world ending? Are our campers in synche with the Mayan calendar and about to self destruct? What is going on? :eek:

Marc too. It's not what the cool kids are using anymore :)

just kidding of course

Ted, my friend, Jay is selling because it would be bad form for an ATC dealer to be driving around in a FWC. DD is selling because he wants a new toy, like Marc.

Stew

Ted, my friend, Jay is selling because it would be bad form for an ATC dealer to be driving around in a FWC. DD is selling because he wants a new toy, like Marc.

Stew

Phew! I saw Jay's announcement and that makes sense. And DD wanting a new toy is typical of these young punk kids, so that makes sense. Deep sigh of relief, all is right with the world again.

It's not what the cool kids are using anymore

I'm covered there. I've been called a lot of things, but "cool" is not one of them. :D

aaestrad, sorry to hijack your thread. Good luck with your search. Neither Jay or DD are in CA, but you are getting an opportunity to choose top notch campers from top notch people.

If you notice, it's the guys without KIDS who have the cash to play with the new toys.

Not that I'd trade for a second, mind ya...

If you notice, it's the guys without KIDS who have the cash to play with the new toys.

Quoted for the truth!

Apparently there is something to be said for being sexually undesirable... :unsure:

aaestrad,
I sent you an email per your request.
Jay

Both chnlisle & Dirty Dog (and Marc?) I'm ready to buy NOW (or after your last trip) Will drive most anywhere for the right Hawk. Please email me at:
tels@earthlink.net
I know Sundog, will that give me a break in price or an increase? :) Thanks!

Both chnlisle & Dirty Dog (and Marc?) I'm ready to buy NOW (or after your last trip) Will drive most anywhere for the right Hawk. Please email me at:
tels@earthlink.net
I know Sundog, will that give me a break in price or an increase?
smile.gif
Thanks!

So that sweet Lancrusier is gone then? What did you end up with?

I know Sundog, will that give me a break in price or an increase?

Sundog? Is that Sunman's dog, Gunner?

Sundog? Is that Sunman's dog, Gunner?

LOL! Yeah, that was a typo. Gunner is THE SUNDOG! Sunman, got a '03 Tundra access cab 4X4 Limited TRD w/ 47,000. Hit San Juanico last month for that little south and driving that truck ... well, I'm so stoked!

NEED A USED HAWK (or Panther) tels@earthlink.net

tels@earthlink.net
I know Sundog, will that give me a break in price or an increase? :) Thanks!

BlueNote I sent you and email.

LOL! Yeah, that was a typo. Gunner is THE SUNDOG! Sunman, got a '03 Tundra access cab 4X4 Limited TRD w/ 47,000. Hit San Juanico last month for that little south and driving that truck ... well, I'm so stoked!

NEED A USED HAWK (or Panther) tels@earthlink.net

Great news. Hope to run into you "down there" again this season and hopefully rocking a new camper!

Boy, did the OP's thread get hi-jacked all to heck.

What part of california? I'd consider parting with mine - I'm in Oregon.

Can remember if we have "spoken" yet. What do you have?

I am in beautiful Long Beach. We are looking for something to take to Alaska this summer. If it is a good deal, we could travel a bit to look/buy.

Hi,
Tell me about it, if it is still available. Thanks. a aaestrad@charter.net

Still looking? I'm selling our 2007 Hawk and we're located in Brentwood, CA (NorCal 94513). It's loaded with most options. If you're interested, I'll send you the specs & details.

If anyone on this thread still has an FWC Hawk they're trying to sell, I would be very interested in talking to you. I live in eastern Washington (Richland), and have just started looking for either a Hawk or an ATC Panther/Ocelot to put on a F-150, crew cab, short bed (5.5 ft). Please e-mail response to flee748@msn.com.

Back
Top Bottom