Wanted: Used Four Wheel Camper Hawk

Travelinlight90

I'm looking for a used Four Wheel Camper Hawk model and I have been watching the search alert section on here pretty regularly. If anyone has a FWC Hawk and wants to sell it give me a call with your asking price at 251-454-5418 and hopefully we can work a deal. A mid-2000's model should fit my budget. Will consider late 90's models to 2012 models and everything in between! Thank you.

Thank you! I'm located in Mobile Alabama on the Gulf Coast and there aren't too many four wheel campers around my area so I am prepared to travel or have it shipped. I have been looking for a Hawk model from California to Maine so don't hesitate to call. I appreciate all the help and the introduction to the site, I look forward to contributing!

Have you checked on that 2004 Hawk up in New Hampshire? It seems it has been offered for sale for quite some time.

Thanks, ya I called about the one in NH 2 days ago and it had just sold. The lady still hasn't taken the ad down. Just missed that one.. Going to keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom