Warner Mountains Video

home skillet

Well, it took me awhile (been to Baja, Oregon coast, and Black Rock since then) but I finally got a short video put together on our Labor Day trip to the Warner Mountains. It is more like a trip log, but gives a pretty good idea of where we went. Check it out at Hooked Up Films and let me know what you think.

Warner Mountains.jpg

Home Skillet :thumb:

Very well done. Sure looked like the tree gnawed by the beaver was ready to fall. I was waiting for it. Thanks for sharing.

Way cool, HS! Ummm, I don't remember signing a release for internet distribution :unsure:
Actually it's funny to me, since I come up against this often. We're fine with being part of Hooked Up Films.

Thank you for bringing back good memories of a fine tour with excellent company.

BTW: 14" brookies? Not me!

Very well done. Sure looked like the tree gnawed by the beaver was ready to fall. I was waiting for it. Thanks for sharing.

I'll bet my last dollar that tree isn't standing today. He was "a busy beaver".

Way cool, HS! Ummm, I don't remember signing a release for internet distribution :unsure:
Actually it's funny to me, since I come up against this often. We're fine with being part of Hooked Up Films.

Thank you for bringing back good memories of a fine tour with excellent company.

BTW: 14" brookies? Not me!

I thought you guys gave a verbal OK on that.....sorry, I'm having my attorney draw up a 10 page contract for the next time. :LOL:
I certainly never saw a 14" trout on my line, but that is what the books say?!
Really had a great time with you guys!

HS, great video. Thanks for sharing. Was great to meet you at the Black Rock rally.

Ditto! I should have a video up on that trip in the next week or so.

Home Skillet

Back
Top Bottom