Warning! ATC factory visit may be habit forming!

Blazer

Advanced Member
Ten days ago Ben distracted me while Marty installed a new door on my FWC Blazer, an endangered species... He treated her with TLC, and attention to detail I did not expect... even fixed a couple of unrelated minor problems that caught his eye. Of course I picked up a lot of info on maintainence and troubleshooting to keep the 'ol girl going...

I wandered over to a couple of ATC units under construction and tried not to drool on them as I admired their quality. I especially like the headliner material they are using: bright white textured stuff the ladies will love without being too frilly for the guys. It was a pleasure to visit with Ben and Marty in their natural habitat... but why am I now having recurring dreams of a long bed pickup and new camper? ...and a voice saying 'resistence is futile'... I must visit again...

Art
'86 Blazer

can we see some pics of your camper or what:D ! sounds unique and with a new door, nice!

That's it! you're hooked. The good news is there is a support group here. We can help with suggestions on options. The rest is up to you.:D

Cheers,

Mike

i have a feeling i will be in your same predicament come november when i head over for a visit...but i am REALLY looking forward to it:D ! talked to everyone on the forum and phone a bunch but it will be great to meet in person and have the masters check out my camper! hopefully i will only leave with one!

For those hooked

For those hooked, we do have a 4 step cure.

Step 1: Pick up phone and call. We will have a great conversation about camping and how a new camper will enhance your quality of life.

Step 2: Let me send you a purchase contract to sooth your anxieties and help get you through the tough times.

Step 3: Return purchase contract with a small contribution to further our research into helping others.

Step 4: Pick up camper and feel the joy of finally being free to go where your heart desires. Every journey begins with one small step and we are here to help you on your way.

i wish ben! arctic pack may have to do for now:D !

Blazer,

I don't remember seeing pictures of your rig. If you've posted any let me know where they are or post some for us. Thanks.

I am technology challenged in some respects... However, my wife is taking a class in digital photography (though she loves film), learning to use her brand new camera... So we'll get some photos here soon, I promise!

Art

I especially like the headliner material they are using: bright white textured stuff the ladies will love without being too frilly for the guys.

And Lord do I HATE the fabric on the ceiling!
Funky gawd awful white brocade like some kind of cheap coffin liner or a hotel mattress????

:D :D
Like I told Ben the other day.....
It takes all kinds to fill up the freeways!
:D
And yes I'm hooked; for life it appears!;)

Blazer,

Now that you mention it I do recall that you posted the lack of a digital camera in an earlier post. Glad to here you're gotten one and look forward to the pics. I had a little trouble sizing photos for posting early on and Dirty Dog pointed me to some software to do it. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom