Was it an ATC?

Darryla

I was driving home from work today and saw an ATC going west near Sunol, CA on Hwy 680. Was it any of us?

Darryl

That was quite possibly me. Was it attached to a silver access cab Tacoma ? I just bought the Bobcat and was driving (albeit the long way around) it back to Georgia. I recall driving through Sunol around that date.

Awesome trip out to CA to pick it up and even better trip (6 weeks) to get it home. A real intro for the camper - through Death Valley (stuck in snow twice), through AZ, NM, TX and more.

Here's a few pic of us on the trip.

Trip%20123.jpg

Cottonwood.jpg

Trip%20001.jpg

I believe in a birth of fire :rolleyes:

Hi to all, Drew.

Hi AmericanWalkabout: Congratulations on your new camper. I have forgotten which camper I saw now. Seems I see more and more everyday. There is even a Four Wheel around the corner from where I live now. Where is that picture of you coming down that stair step road? That looks cool.

Regards,

Darryl
ATC Bobcat

Thanks Darryl - I'm enjoying it very much. I've done another couple of trips since I got home and planning a trip up the East Coast to Maine in August.

The staircase is on the Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona, AZ. It was fairly challenging. What I enjoyed most was all the people in the "pink jeeps" (tourist off-road) taking pics of my rig instead of the views :LOL:

Craig - I have more pics to post but didn't want to inundate you guys in this thread. Where should I post an initial trip report? Happy to do it here if it's the right place.

Drew.

Craig - I have more pics to post but didn't want to inundate you guys in this thread. Where should I post an initial trip report? Happy to do it here if it's the right place.

Trip report forum would be the best. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Back
Top Bottom