We have another new FWC Model available ...

Stan@FourWheel

Hello WTW members and readers

More exciting news !

Four Wheel Campers has another new model available now.

It is called the “Raven Model”.

It is like the Eagle / Finch thing.

Eagle Model = 80” long for the small trucks with a 6’ bed.

Finch Model = 70” long for the small crew cab trucks with the really short 5’ bed.

Hawk Model = 80” long for the full sized trucks with the 6’ – 6 ½’ bed.

Raven Model = 70” long for the full sized, crew cab trucks, with the really short 5’ 6” – 5’ 8” bed.

Most of the truck manufacturers are shortening the truck beds on the 1/2 ton crew cab trucks.

And these days, most of our customers seem to be buying the extended cab and crew cab 1/2 ton trucks.

(Ford SuperCrew, Tundra CrewMax, Chevy/GMC Crew Cab, Nissan Titan Crew Cab, etc. etc.)

Our customers have been asking for a shorten version of the Hawk Model for some time now. They didn't always like having the Hawk Model stick that far out of the truck bed when they had the really short 5' 8" bed.

(see sample pictures attached)

Now our customers have another option available.

:)

The first one we built so far was just an “Empty Shell Model”.

The next one will be a normal built camper with the sink, stove, refrigerator, furnace, couch, cabinets, etc, etc.

We are taking orders for them now.

Current production times to get a new camper ready are running approx. 7 - 8 week right now.

Happy Camping !

Attachments

• Raven 1.JPG
    Raven 1.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Raven 2.JPG
    Raven 2.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Raven 3.JPG
    Raven 3.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 329
  • Raven 4.JPG
    Raven 4.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 337
More pictures of the new Raven Model (70" long) . . .

Attachments

• Raven 5.JPG
    Raven 5.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Raven 6.JPG
    Raven 6.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Raven 7.JPG
    Raven 7.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Raven 8.JPG
    Raven 8.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 270
Here are some sample pictures of the Hawk Model (80" long) on the same kind of truck.

You can see how the Hawk Model sticks a bit out of the back of the truck bed.

Attachments

• P1010104.jpg
    P1010104.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 271
  • P1010105.jpg
    P1010105.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 250
I'm glad I waited. The Hawk "hangover" on my 5-1/2 foot SuperCrew bed was a major reason I didn't buy last year. What is the approx. weight and cost for a Raven empty shell model?

The Raven Shell Model has the same base starting price as most all of our other shell model campers.

The base price starts at $ 6995.00 and goes up from there.

The camper we installed yesterday had the following options ...

Raven Shell Model = $ 6995.00
4 Corner Mechanical camper Jacks = $ 595.00
Upgrade to the Aluminum Jack Brackets = $ 100.00
Aux. Battery System = $ 395.00
12 Volt Accessory Outlets = $ 95.00
Powered Roof Vent Fan = $ 295.00
Extra Roof Vent Over Bed = $ 175.00
Aluminum Luggage/Boat Rack on the Roof - $ 235.00
Awning Rail Only (passenger side) - $ 75.00
(so he can add his own awning sometime down the road)
Solar Plug Wiring on the Rear Wall of the Camper = $ 45.00

The total came out to approx. $ 9500.00 (before installation & CA sales tax)

I think the total weight with options was approx. 800 lbs.

Hope this helps with some additional details.

Customers on the East Coast should be made aware that the empty Shell Model camper can morph into a custom special order camper. They should read carefully before signing to purchase. Thanks

Thanks Stan,
I really enjoy seeing the new models and changes FWC is making, with pics too.

I usually never say much, but once was enough and there is a certain person (no names!) that continually adds their, usually off topic, negative, 2c worth. I wished they would start their own thread, on their topic, where all sour people can go to be together and the rest of us can choose not to read!

Customers on the East Coast should be made aware that the empty Shell Model camper can morph into a custom special order camper. They should read carefully before signing to purchase. Thanks

I offered to let you tell your full story in a new thread and that invitation still stands. However, this is the last time you will be allowed to post about this in someone elses thread.

I usually never say much, but once was enough and there is a certain person (no names!) that continually adds their, usually off topic, negative, 2c worth. I wished they would start their own thread, on their topic, where all sour people can go to be together and the rest of us can choose not to read!

x2!

However, this is the last time you will be allowed to post about this in someone elses thread.

Thank you DD.

We all know he can order his Fleet camper at last years prices with half priced shipping.

Just to clear things up here, Any camper ordered exactly how you want it will all the options or only one option, is "custom" and ordered for you personally. You may wish to purchase a stock unit off our showroom floor. Just a little FYI, We don't charge any more for custom ordered units, but need funding up front as theses are special ordered units, not all people want what you may prefer.

Back
Top Bottom