We Have Fox Kits!

They rascals are getting big now. All 6 are still with us.
52132166206_19eede0a41_b.jpg

This is an iPhone 12 photo, out the open window of the Ranger.

Love it! Been a while since I've seen any kits.....
Nice pics:)
Finally got my Z9 the other day..... It's a bit complicated but I'm sorting it out :)

We've got a denning female coyote nearby.

Callie has chased and been chased by our neighboring coyote mother . Every morning she runs out the back gate barking aggressively. I now keep a manual weedwacker ( sort of a golf club looking scythe thing ) by the orchard gate in case of emergency.
Last time I charged out with the compost bucket in my hand, wearing sandals.

Besides members of the squirrel family, there's also a bunny rabbit in my yard.
But if you've watched "Monte Python and the Holy Grail" you know what that can mean:

I keep bear spray handy.

Happyjax said:
Love it! Been a while since I've seen any kits.....
Nice pics:)
Finally got my Z9 the other day..... It's a bit complicated but I'm sorting it out :)
Nice, I’ve been Jonesing for a Z9. Are you starting over with the Z mount series lenses, or did you go for a F mount adapter?

MarkBC said:
Besides members of the squirrel family, there's also a bunny rabbit in my yard.
But if you've watched "Monte Python and the Holy Grail" you know what that can mean:

I keep bear spray handy.

Thanks Mark.You have to watch out for those vicious "bunny s"

Frank

A related (somewhat) was Jimmy Carter’s experience with a vicious attack rabbit while fishing.

Above Python video mentioned.
Paul

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Nice, I’ve been Jonesing for a Z9. Are you starting over with the Z mount series lenses, or did you go for a F mount adapter?
I bought the 24-120 F4 and 100-400 but I have a 500PF so I did get the FTZ adapter. I'm waiting on a 1.4 for the Z lenses. I've been told the 100-400 would work with the 2.0 TC but I don't really want to shoot at F11..... Will post some pics when I get some good ones :)

Back
Top Bottom