Weather seal on door

erod

Anyone know of a good weather sealing product to use around the inside of the door? Mine has foam on it but its wearing thin and i would like to replace it. Thanks all!

door seal

We use a foam tape or putty tape around the door when we install it. You would have to remove the door, clean off the old tape and install new tape.

If you would like a better description of this, feel free to give me a call anytime.

ben, thanks for getting back...i was actually referring to the inside of the door frame...just the metal area where the actual door fits into when its closed...mine has some foam tape around the door frame to provide a seal and that is what is coming off...i'll post a pic later today after work! thanks again

just took a quick photo to show what i am talking about...not a big deal. i am sure i can find this stuff anywhere i just thought someone might have an inside tip!

Attachments

• IMGP1165.jpg
    IMGP1165.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 247
door seal

You should be able to find that seal at Home Depot or a store like them. Look in the Door Department for door seal foam and you should be able to match it up with what is on the door now. I have done that myself in the past.

That foam seal is actually a bug/rattle barrier for the screen door. The actual door seal is the black tubing on the inside of the door itself.

Back
Top Bottom