What is this?

RPM

I think it’s an Eagle early 2000 model I sent the serial no. off to Four Wheel Campers but have not heard anything back yet, I purchased it for my father but it’s too small for him, looking for a Hawk. Will be selling it soon and will post it on the (used camper thread) when ready. I don't have any measurements yet but I'm sure there are some of you that can identify it just by looking at it. Thanks for any input

Attachments

• CAMPER 9.jpg
    CAMPER 9.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 168
  • CAMPER 10.jpg
    CAMPER 10.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 156
I'm glad you posted those numbers buckland. When I saw those other numbers. Kinda thru me. However I do not know what they would have been. That does sound more reasonable.
Russ

Looks like my 2001 Eagle. If you emailed the factory about the serial number (found on the inside C channel under the carpet, and likely hand written) you probably won't receive a reply. But if you are getting parts or service and you also inquire about the serial number they will usually respond. They have to pull up the microfiche for these older models unless a prior owner had service done at the factory within the past few years, in which case they might have an electronic record.

The pics seem to indicate it is a very clean unit or has been refurbed. Paint looks shiny, decal on back is in good shape, and I don't see any rust on the corner jack brackets. How is the interior and where did you get it?

Looks like my 2001 Eagle too. That shiny sticker on the right side probably has all the numbers on it. Mine does at least.

Thanks for all the replies, I will take some measurements on it next week and post it as an Eagle.

Wildcat said:
Looks like my 2001 Eagle. If you emailed the factory about the serial number (found on the inside C channel under the carpet, and likely hand written) you probably won't receive a reply. But if you are getting parts or service and you also inquire about the serial number they will usually respond. They have to pull up the microfiche for these older models unless a prior owner had service done at the factory within the past few years, in which case they might have an electronic record.

The pics seem to indicate it is a very clean unit or has been refurbed. Paint looks shiny, decal on back is in good shape, and I don't see any rust on the corner jack brackets. How is the interior and where did you get it?
It is a clean unit, does not look to be refurbed, the interior has some normal wear. I would like to replace the linoleum, clean up the glue that has seeped out of Velcro around base of windows and some other odds and ends before putting up for sale. It looks to have been garage kept for most of its life.

Attachments

• CAMPER 6.jpg
    CAMPER 6.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 80
  • CAMPER 1.jpg
    CAMPER 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 80
  • CAMPER 2.jpg
    CAMPER 2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 83
  • CAMPER 4.jpg
    CAMPER 4.jpg