What model do you think this is?

Does anyone know which model camper either of these are?

Thanks, SSS

Attachments

• Camper2.jpg
    Camper2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 424
  • camper1.jpg
    camper1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 419
The first picture I want to say grandby due to the side window which I isn't as common on a hawk (often the propane is up there) but its hard to tell w/o a visual reference on length. Have them pull a tape on it 6.5' for hawk and 8' for the grandby. I'm leaning towards grandby though.

The second picture is likely a keystone due to the tail on it and my perception of the length, possibly a grandby but I don't know if any of those had the tail on them. Leaning towards keystone on that one.

Either way you'll want a tailgate opening dimension off those campers to make sure they work with your truck (unless you have an older truck).

Thanks for the thought on this. I agree with your evaluations, I do not have such a trained eye to makes these determinations on my own (yet)...
-SSS

Hah! That is better than the story I got. Roof was left up over the winter and it buckled under the weight of snow.
-SSS

campers

The one with the bent roof is a Grandby. It has the 23 inch overhead with the flip up cushion and No refer on board. The other is a Keystone. It looked to have a refer on board. both are the older wide floor packs that will not fit into most newer trucks. You have a nice find. Marty

Back
Top Bottom