Where did you take your camper in 2011?

billharr

First a disclaimer I took this idea from RV.net 2011 was my first year of retirement and the Hawk was one of my purchases getting ready for retirement. Use this link to make your map http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/

I did Oregon in the Spring first trip after retirement.
The other states in Oct and Nov in 4 weeks, it was a good year

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap with Canada.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap with Canada.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 93
I only had a few months of use this year. But I was able to meet up with several members and see some great country.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 80
And here's where I've been this year:

StatesVisited2011.jpg

Looking at this map -- which is more-or-less typical for me -- you can see why living somewhere more centrally-located, among my destinations, than central Oregon might make sense for me.
I've started considering Gardnerville or Carson City...

No Alaska or Newfoundland this year but multiple visits in the Rockies. Next month off to the SE.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 89
This is cool - you guys get around.

A few years ago a guy on a motorcycle visited the lower 48 states in 6 days, 13 hours and 22 minutes. I thought of doing a similar trip a few years ago, but taking 8 - 10 days and actually getting a little sleep. This is very different than wandering around, taking your time, and seeing the sites. But still a fun concept.

Cool idea! Here's mine for the year. Would be cooler if I could put my route overtop but that would take some work, we only have it highlighted on paper maps.

smugshot5050870-L.jpg

smugshot5982325-L.jpg

We did not get our hawk in time but, this was our summer.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 98
Last. But we didn't get home until after the new year, so i was hopin' you'd let me slide...

Sure, why not? :D
Along the same lines...I frequently take a trip after Xmas thru New Years, and I always wonder "in what year-folder should I put this trip's photos?"
blink.gif
One of life's big decisions...
tongue.gif

I always wonder "in what year-folder should I put this trip's photos?"
blink.gif
One of life's big decisions...
tongue.gif

A big decision, eh? Perhaps you should be getting stuck more frequently...

A big decision, eh? Perhaps you should be getting stuck more frequently...

If you're saying I have a difficult life...yeah, you're right. :D Sucks to be me...
Misery expands to fill the available space...and since I don't have work-stress anymore, I find other stuff to fret about.
rolleyes.gif

Looks like I'm a left coast guy.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 87
  • VisitedMexicanStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedMexicanStatesMap.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom