Where did you take your camper in 2011?

Well, heck. I've only got two states to put on the map, CA and NV.
:(

I can relate. Only had one short vacation in 2011, and no extended holidays, so I was stuck with mostly 2 and 3 day trips. Just NM, AZ and CO for me.

I can relate. Only had one short vacation in 2011, and no extended holidays, so I was stuck with mostly 2 and 3 day trips. Just NM, AZ and CO for me.

Good states though :D

I'm a loser....

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 69
You guys are depressing me! Only a little bit of Washington State this year. Or, maybe inspiring me to quit that corporate job and start living.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 75
You guys are depressing me! Only a little bit of Washington State this year. Or, maybe inspiring me to quit that corporate job and start living.

Left the 9-to-5 four years ago. Had a great career but it was time to move on. Highly recommend retirement as long as you have lots of plans to keep you busy - like more travelling.

Good luck with the decision.

For those of you that think you haven't accomplished much because of lack of color on a map, it really means nothing. At the very least you got out there with your rig, maybe by yourself, maybe with your family, or maybe a dog or three. Like Ara says, the miles don't count, it's all about living the journey.

Keep Wandering.

Best wishes for the new year.

2011 was the fookin pits for us. Haven't used the camper (though it is on the truck full-time) since the 3 trips we took to NM to deal with the loss of my son/sale of his home/pick up his cremains (May, June, Sept).

I really wanna sell every damn thing I own and just head out into the woods but i've yet to find a way to shake free of the nightmare we call the "American Dream"....

hopin to find a smile and some joy in 2012...but so far..it ain't happenin'.

be safe, all.

mtn

2011 was the fookin pits for us. Haven't used the camper (though it is on the truck full-time) since the 3 trips we took to NM to deal with the loss of my son/sale of his home/pick up his cremains (May, June, Sept).

I really wanna sell every damn thing I own and just head out into the woods but i've yet to find a way to shake free of the nightmare we call the "American Dream"....

hopin to find a smile and some joy in 2012...but so far..it ain't happenin'.

be safe, all.

mtn

I understand the loss of your boy is a permanent wound. I do hope 2012 brings a measure of healing to you. May the pain fade and the memories grow stronger.

This was the year for us. Hopefully will get back to SE Oregon and So Utah this year. Trips through out Calif for sure this year. Sure was a great trip last summer though.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 73
Apparently cause I use a mac I can't use that site- it only saves as a txt for me.. But we went from Co to KY and back via, NB and SD.. then to UT, NV, CA, WY then home.. was traveling a total of 3 wks.

Our meanderings...

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 75
  • VisitedMexicanStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedMexicanStatesMap.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 78
Apparently cause I use a mac I can't use that site- it only saves as a txt for me.. But we went from Co to KY and back via, NB and SD.. then to UT, NV, CA, WY then home.. was traveling a total of 3 wks.

I used the mac and it seemed OK, I was just probably lucky as I know little.

Back
Top Bottom