Where to get repairs/modifications done on older models?

Pascal

I have a Hawk from 2000 that I bought on the used market. It's in overall good shape but I'd like to install a Propex propane heater as well as have some repairs done to it (slight leak in one of the corners and it would be nice to replace the pop-up boards with the newer material which is less prone to mold).

I live in B.C Canada and I contacted the 4wheel camper warehouse here but they said they don't do work on models older than 2008.

Where do you recommend taking it? I'm not sure if most RV repair places are familiar with these things or able to work on some of the unique aspects of them like the pop up boards (the canvas material will need to be replaced one day, too).

As I said I live in B.C, but I could do a road trip into the states if that is necessary. I'd like to keep this thing in good shape as it ages over the years.

Ok, thanks all. Sounds like ATC is the place to be. I'll most likely be heading down into the south west states early next year anyway so that may line up.

If anyone has any suggestions for places in B.C I'd still love to hear them as well.

yep another vote for Marty at ATC in Sacramento. if you know what you want done Marty can likely suggest things to do before you get there to minimize the time they need to get the repairs done. And if you get it lined out in advance they are pretty darn fast at getting it in, the work done and you back on the road.

Back
Top Bottom