Where's the table?

Tailfins

Advanced Member
I've just finished combing the FWC website and something seems to be missing. As I understand it, a table is included, but what does it look like? I can't find a picture of it anywhere. Is it normally stowed away somewhere out of sight?

Come to think of it, anything as big as a table, even a folding one, has to go somewhere when you're traveling and when you're camping and both beds are in use. So, please tell me, what's it look like and where do you put it?

Again, thanx for all input, and forgive the ignorance of a newbie.

The table is pretty basic. Its like a boat table with a couple of base units screwed onto a couple of boards and a post between them. The post is stored in clips under the sink cabinet and the base units are stored where ever you can. My experience with them is that they lack much stability but that was on boats. Storing the base units IMHO is a PITA. Here's a picture of the hardware.

Attachments

• 53913654_tp.jpg
    53913654_tp.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 363
The table functions as the backrest for the couch. Its reinforced with a chunk of plastic on the back. I've used mine once, playing cards on it when the weather was bad and it was plenty stable then.

Attachments

• S5300001 (Small).JPG
    S5300001 (Small).JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 366
  • S5300002 (Small).JPG
    S5300002 (Small).JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 360
The table - the first item to go

The table is for me the most useless piece of furniture in these campers.
It just takes up too much space when using it, when storing it and in between.

I still have mine, unused, and giving it away for free (as long as you pay the shipping costs).

There are a few modifications with new table solutions on this forum that are much better than the original POJ (Piece o' Junk).

Have fun.

The Price Is Right

Mr. Pueblo, i'm pretty sure I know what the right price is for one of those tables, if you know what I mean, and I think you probably do. YESTERDAY'S LUNCH WAS ONE OF THE BEST

I Was Just Trying To Help

I think you thought getting rid of one of these tables was easy, dude, i've been trying to get rid of mine for a least two years, I thought if you threw in free shipping it would help, from now on i'll mind my own business.

Thanks, pvstoy, for the link to that table thread.

I guess something as big as a table in such a small space is going to be constantly in the way except when you're actually sitting down and using it. Someone in that other thread mentioned an "official table storage technique." Does this mean that FWC provides for table storage and instructs the new user in how to do this?

From Stan's pictures it looks like the table is well made, but do I understand that it's not included in the base price but is an extra cost option?

Don't Pay Retail

I think you might hav missed something here, there are quite a few tables avaliable for the very low price of free. But if you pay around 14000. for a new camper your going to get one. But i'll warn you now, their hard to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom