White side maker light on fwc

dennis 221

So anyone have info on how to repair my White marker light! Seems screw holding it on must of broken plastic inside the hole! Figured I'd tape it on, but hope someone has info on how to repair!

What year and model FWC? Marker lights are amber, not white as required by DOT. There are 5 on the front corners and front center. There are 4 on the rear corners and a red reflector center rear.

Marker lights rear and front PXL_20211102_160207007.jpgPXL_20210912_124635081.jpg

Those are side area lights. My 2014 Hawk has the same ones although mine are mounted vertically. They may be made by Optronics. I would search for "RV exterior LED white area lights"

Paul

Could try a slightly bigger screw in length and diameter with a washer. Or the same one with washer. Use some type of sealer and just tighten snug. The sealer around it should hold it together and seal around the thread hole.

Looking at the replacement cost from Amazon, I might just buy a new one and move on. Not sure if there is a quality difference of the one you have to the Amazon one.

Back
Top Bottom