Who has driven the farthest to pickup their camper?

We only drove 1277.5 mi one way in 2013 from Solvang, CA to Big TImber, MT to pick up used but like new 2009 FWC Keystone.

I haven't picked mine up yet, but the trip software says 3,159 when I go in August. I plan on making the return trip a little bit longer!

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to pick mine up in late September. I was worried it might be that late, but I would probably have it shipped instead. I camp in the winter, but it's a long drive when its cold and slippery!

Wow those are some serious miles, I might have lucked out with the shortest trip? Less than 6 miles door to door according to map quest found my FWC on kijiji 10 minutes from me last summer!

Not the farthest, but did a 1,200 mi round trip in one day to pick my used 06 Hawk

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Wander The West mobile app

first one in 1985....790 miles one way

current purchase, last winter....1450 one way

yous guys from the east coast are dedicated individuals...to be sure

At just 2200 miles round trip from Tahoe to Greeley, Co., I guess I am just an average nutcase! But I did pick up a barely used 2016 Grandby at the Hallmark factory there. (Fort Lupton to be exact). Who buys an FWC at the Hallmark factory? Nice folks at Hallmark that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom