Who makes the best pop up truck camper

DVD from FWC should be here soon. Also, Any one in the Medford Oregon area that owns a FWC. I'd sure like to show the wife.

hallmark

dadeger,
read the thread on expedtionportal.com on the alaskan camper on the ford super duty.he started out w/ a hallmark and destroyed it in 3 or 4 years.you can see it still sitting in his backyard in some of the picks.you won't do that w/ a FWCamper.
sean
www.go-anywhere.us
midwest source for FWCampers

A few years ago I saw one of the FWC units when camping. I began dreaming of owning one. My payload max is 1580 lbs. So I have explained to my chief of staff (wife) that the Hallmark camper is great but too heavy (1400 lbs). When I add the tongue weight for the boat we will be at approximately 1800 lbs. Think I have her convinced the FWC is our best bet. Now must figure out how to not pay 7.75% CA sales tax, no sales tax here in Oregon.

We can deliver a new camper to Talent, Oregon for $ 500.00.

We don't have to charge the CA sales tax when we actually deliver the camper to a customer in Oregon (deliver the camper accross the border).

This is usually about 1/2 the cost of paying the CA tax and it saves you a days worth of driving not having to come to California, probably $150.00 in gas savings too, and less wear & tear on your truck.

Just something to keep in mind.

I know we are not offering the $ 1500.00 for travel expense, but that is really just a sales game dealerships pay. You are going to pay one way or another. (0% interest on a car loan or $ 2000.00 cash back kinda thing) it really works out the same in the end for most customers. It is pretty easy to artificially inflate the cost of the camper and then offer the customer "free shipping". It sounds good upfront, but you are going to pay the cost if you know it, or not.

===================================================

Now must figure out how to not pay 7.75% CA sales tax, no sales tax here in Oregon.

you will love the DVD...It will give you a very good idea how the FWC works, and what it's made for.

I loved it because it has my exact truck and camper grooving all throughout the western US..My daughter came in while we were watching it and asked "where are we now in the video daddy?"

Thanks Stan! Have a happy and safe 4th!

I'll try to use the information on the web site to get an accurate weight of the Hawk w/ the options we desire.

Back
Top Bottom