Winter comes to the Eastside...mi favorito!

sdmarkus

Advanced Member
Not a whole lot of wandering, but thought you fine folks might enjoy this video from last weekend. Headed up for MMSA opening weekend and did some touring up by Minaret Vista and the backside:

http://vimeo.com/32119363

Funny story I'm sure you can appreciate...Pulled into the tubs about 3am Wednesday morning and some idiot was camped literally right next to the tub. I was pretty quite and took a soak anyway, enjoying a cold brew and the Eastern sky. Had they woken up, they may have thought it was a Sasquatch sighting :LOL:

Thanks, enjoyed it! Getting anxious here. We have the skis ready and new racks are going on the camper. You ever catch a board under a buried branch/tree in thin conditions like this? I have.

Camera is a Sony Vixia HF200 with a wide angle lens. Shoots video and stills and small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. Looking to get a GoPro pretty soon to better document my tours this winter.

Actually ran into a nice limb obscured in deep snow two years ago. Board went under, I cart-wheeled over and the limb lined up perfectly with the outside of my knee. Took me a few months to bounce back from that, not as young as I used to be :(

Back
Top Bottom