WooHoo! New Engel on the way!

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit
I have been working hard on the old camper this summer, rebuilt the door, re caulk the whole thing, replaced the water lines with high pressure 1/2" lines and added a new ShurFlo water pump.

The next project was to add an exhaust fan to the fridge. But now the fridge has quit working all together!!! I only need this camper to last a couple more years until I can get my new Hawk. I'm just not going to spend anymore money on it!!!

Thanks to you guys I have ordered a new Engel 43 qt electric cooler!!! 789.95 at Sail Boat Stuff with free delivery!!! :D :D :D

Now, when this camper goes, the cooler stays with me!!! And I will replace the fridge with a much needed cabinet. :cool:

That is a good purchase decision Silvertip!!! Congrats on being the most sensible camper in Idaho!!! Best to ya.:)

I ditched mine for the Coleman Stirling which I have located on a top shelf of the Grandby closet and it sure opens up a lot of space in that rear corner. I have even thought of the option of AC in that spot but for now it'll hold the Dutch oven and other stuff. Now to keep that Engel happy add more solar! I'm working on a new front rack to add at least another 30w on the 30 I have.

Thanks to you guys I have ordered a new Engel 43 qt electric cooler!!! 789.95 at Sail Boat Stuff with free delivery!!! :D :D :D

Congrats.... That's the one on my wishlist.

Congrats on the Engle purchase. You cant go wrong. I bought the mt 35 and have the extra battery in my Grandby. I was camping 6 days with only battery power and could have made it 7 days. Then after getting back I ordered the two zone to the top of the engle. Have not used it yet for no a/c and temps in the 90s.

Best Wishes

Paulie

PS Barko how are you going to install A/C? I would be interested in seeing that. rsz_p5020073.jpg

PS Barko how are you going to install A/C? I would be interested in seeing that.View attachment 9447

After I removed the fridge and heater there sure is a lot of apace there and there are already holes to the outside. I don't think I will do it but I thought a casement AC unit might be made to fit right there. I just rarely have shore power and don't want to run a generator. I am heading East and there I'd more likely be at places with a plug in and humidity so there it might be useful.

Back
Top Bottom