Working Heater from Older Fleet - free

FWCdk8ur

Hey WTW!

I started gutting my new to me but old as hell Fleet. No clue what year it is. Im rebuilding this camper with a lot of help from friends and by reading through this great forum. Anyway Ive decided I dont want to reinstall this heater for simplicity sake but it definitely worked before I started gutting. I was careful when removing it so I have no reason to believe it doesnt work now. If you want it, its yours! Im in Breckenridge, Colorado for pick up.

If theres any interest ill take and post some pictures.

Cheers
dk

Welcome and good for you in paying it forward. You will find lots of great information on WTW. Start a thread on your build with lots of pictures. ;-)

billharr said:
Welcome and good for you in paying it forward. You will find lots of great information on WTW. Start a thread on your build with lots of pictures. ;-)

Thanks for saying that Bill! I hope a WTW member is looking for one of these heaters and I can contribute in this small way.

We're getting to work on the floorpack this afternoon so Ill get some pictures and start a build thread soon. I dont know as much as other "rebuilders" on here but it could be helpful to some!

Hey DK!

I just bought and old fleet with no heater. And Im trying to make mine into my ski home.

I was thinking of getting the wave 3 or 6, but your price certainly beats that.

I am down in Boulder. I'm not sure when I can get up to you but I would certainly love to take this.

Question, is this a forced air or catalytic? What fleet do you have? I just picked mine up, FWC thinks its an early 80s. I've got it on my Tacoma. I'm very pumped about it.

Get in touch with me. If you are coming down to the front range at all, I could get it then. But I am happy to come right to you, just not sure when it will be.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom