Would like to see a Bobcat in Central CA

Lardogsurf

Hello,

My wife and I are considering purchasing an ATC Bobcat and would really like to see one and speak with an owner. Jeff at ATC thought there might be someone out there in the Santa Barbara area that has one who might be willing to show us. We live in southern San Luis Obispo County, Nipomo, to be specific so if there is anyone in SLO County that has one who is willing to show us, please let me know. We do travel to Santa Barbara frequently so if there is one in Santa Barbara County we would be stoked to hear from you as well. Feel free to respond to my post or just give me a call. I'm at 805-748-8170 and my name is Larry. Thank you very much!!!!

Hi Larry,

I've got a 2010 Bobcat that WAS a shell (not sure how applicable that would be for you) and I'm in Santa Barbara, Patterson Ave area, between SB & Goleta.

Take a look at my build thread (soon, before Photobucket makes my photos un-viewable) and let me know if you are still interested in visiting. I showed mine to a future FWC guy, local to me, and we just talked a lot about camping in a pop-up truck camper.

And, of course I can show your wife my indoor portable shower!

The Bobcat is OFF the truck right now. If you decide to visit I would want to have the Bobcat back on the truck where we could get inside it and I can show you things. So, I'd need some advance time for scheduling. It's easy to put on (30-40 minutes), however, I lead a busy life in retirement (almost everything is scheduled with lots of honey-do's). Weekend visiting and viewing is best for me.

Let me know via a PM.

Lardogsurf said:
Hello,

My wife and I are considering purchasing an ATC Bobcat and would really like to see one and speak with an owner. Jeff at ATC thought there might be someone out there in the Santa Barbara area that has one who might be willing to show us. We live in southern San Luis Obispo County, Nipomo, to be specific so if there is anyone in SLO County that has one who is willing to show us, please let me know. We do travel to Santa Barbara frequently so if there is one in Santa Barbara County we would be stoked to hear from you as well. Feel free to respond to my post or just give me a call. I'm at 805-748-8170 and my name is Larry. Thank you very much!!!!
I live in the Monterey area if that is of any help.
Would be happy to show it off.
Frank

Hello Casa Escalarta Too - Thanks! I don't get up to the Monterey area as often but if I do, I would be stoked to see your camper. I would really like to see a stock camper so we may have to plan a trip N to check it out. I will get in touch with you through this forum if we find a time we can travel N. thank you!

Well, if you are coming north, I have a Bobcat shell with couch and heater in Sonora, California I would be happy to show off. Check out my blog in the signature line.

Lardogsurf said:
Hello Casa Escalarta Too - Thanks! I don't get up to the Monterey area as often but if I do, I would be stoked to see your camper. I would really like to see a stock camper so we may have to plan a trip N to check it out. I will get in touch with you through this forum if we find a time we can travel N. thank you!
You can PM me anytime.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom