WTB 4 corner camper jacks

57squared

Looking for set of used 4 corner manual jacks. Going on an older Sun Lite so don't need heavy duty or fancy, trying to keep it budget friendly.

Thanks!

I have 2 jacks that need to be rebuilt and 2 that work. They are the manual type with the hand crank bar. I have the gasket rebuild kits as well. If you google HiJacker camper jacks you'll see what I have. They are not made anymore but are common and I still see them around. I could let em go for a couple hundred bucks. $200. Hope that helps. I am in Santa Cruz, CA. Where are you?

jrinjun said:
I have 2 jacks that need to be rebuilt and 2 that work. They are the manual type with the hand crank bar. I have the gasket rebuild kits as well. If you google HiJacker camper jacks you'll see what I have. They are not made anymore but are common and I still see them around. I could let em go for a couple hundred bucks. $200. Hope that helps. I am in Santa Cruz, CA. Where are you?
I don't want to hijack this offer if 57Squared is interested and in the area. In case he is not, I'll be coming through Santa Cruz in a few days and would be interested in the HiJacker jacks. Let me know!

4 happyjac model 4160. $550 near Portland, OR
IMG_4728.JPG

I have 4 corner jacks that I am willing to sell. 350 for the bunch. PM me and I will send pictures. For some reason, I cannot post here. I live in Ventura Ca.

Hey y'all thanks for the replies sorry I've been away and didn't get the notification till now.

@lumberjacob no problem, feel free to grab them if they work for you. I neglected to be specific that I wanted the crank style that would work with a cordless drill.

Will PM you both, @windy and @12valve

Just an FYI... I only use my jacks when I need to remove my camper for work which is not very often. So they sit in my shop taking up space. I have and continue to loan my jacks if a traveling soul needs help or even when nearby person needs to use. Maybe just ask in your location and somebody will help. If you need permanently that is different though...

For occasional use I made “jacks” using 4x4 posts and steel plate. A pain to use because I hav to jack up one side of truck, then install 2 or 3 posts, then jack the other side for 4th. It’s hard to center the camper for reinstall. But it works.

Back
Top Bottom