WTB: Blazer Model FWC

k5nutt

Looking for a Blazer model FWC. Selling off my blazer chalet to go lighter.
Would prefer camper only...willing to pay good money for an excellant shape
example...need it for work and a place to live.

DW

Someone provided a link to used FWC,s for sale and there was two of them on there. One had the vinyl replaced at the factory. No price listed. Google it if no one comes up with the link. Good luck.

Check Craigslist in Colorado daily.

Have cash under your mattress.

Be ready to go get it ASAP if you find one.

(they seem to sell fast on the used market)

You might have better luck finding one & acytully getting a hold of one if you buy them as a package, take the camper off and put it on your Blazer, and then sell the other vehicle. Yes, it will be a bit of a PITA, but maybe worth it if you plan to keep it for awhile.

:)

It's not a FWC but Dave Rowe's son (he started Four Wheel Campers back in the early seventies) still runs Phoenix Campers, and will build custom pop up campers, including ones that would fit on a Blazer. May be out of your price range but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Someone provided a link to used FWC,s for sale and there was two of them on there. One had the vinyl replaced at the factory. No price listed. Google it if no one comes up with the link. Good luck.

http://www.usedfourwheelcampers.com/oldmodels.html

Nice one I spotted this last week in Puerto Vallarta, Jal. No f/s sign though. :(

146.JPG

Back
Top Bottom