WTB FWC/ATC Camper for 2000-2006 Tundra

nevaska

I'm looking for a pop-up in good condition to fit a 2000-2006 Access Cab (6.5' bed) Tundra. Preferably a FWC Fleet/Kestrel/Eagle. I'm located in Reno, Nevada but will pickup mostly anywhere in the West.

Thanks

Eagle 2008 Four Wheel Camper in very good condition.
Trojan deep cell battery 24-AG, Lota power converter/charger & SurePower battery separator. Hydro Flame series-IV furnace with thermostat, LP gas detecter, carbon monoxide alarm.
Norcold 1.7 cu. feet refrigerator AC, DC and Propane. 20 gal. water tank and sink, 2 burner cook stove, propane tank, roof vent, 4 exterior camper jacks. Screen door.
Exterior platform connects to a trailer hitch and acts as additional storage space and as well as step up to camper door. $12,000. location San Francisco.
email me rbinsf@earthlink.com

Hi;
I have not decided for sure if I am quite ready to sell, but I do have a camper that is perfect your needs. It is a 2009 ATC Ocelot 6.5' that was custom built for a Tundra. It is a narrower model; only 72" wide and comes well equipped with 3.0 cu ft Dometic reefer, Atwood furnace, 2 burner stove, sink with electric pump , water tank, fantastic fan, cold pack insulation, Dometic awning and 2 tripod, jacks. Everything works and all in very good to excellent shape. If I were to sell, I would be asking $9800 USD.

I am debating downsizing to a mid-size pick up, which is the only reason I would sell. Located on the west coast of BC, Canada, on beautiful Quadra Island. Pm me if you are interested or need more details.

BTW, the camper was specifically built to fit 2000-2006 Access Cab Tundra

Alger said:
Hi;
I have not decided for sure if I am quite ready to sell, but I do have a camper that is perfect your needs. It is a 2009 ATC Ocelot 6.5' that was custom built for a Tundra. It is a narrower model; only 72" wide and comes well equipped with 3.0 cu ft Dometic reefer, Atwood furnace, 2 burner stove, sink with electric pump , water tank, fantastic fan, cold pack insulation, Dometic awning and 2 tripod, jacks. Everything works and all in very good to excellent shape. If I were to sell, I would be asking $9800 USD.

I am debating downsizing to a mid-size pick up, which is the only reason I would sell. Located on the west coast of BC, Canada, on beautiful Quadra Island. Pm me if you are interested or need more details.
This camper was specifically built to fit the 2000-2006 Access Cab Tundra.

Back
Top Bottom